Bird flu

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
With all the other scary stuff going on I haven't heard any scary bird-flu stories lately. Has it died out?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Seems some of the measures are having some effect on decreased amount of cases. Here is the timeline of reported human cases.

Seesm the use of oseltamivir treatment has been effective at reducing mortality.

Air Advocate

Nominee Member
Mar 4, 2007
So does that mean we should ignore the air now?

Why do people not think more about the air and the path it takes before you breath it.

You should be more concerned. The bird flu was only a small issue but there will be many more. Do you think your community you live in is prepared for an out break of any air born issues at all. What will the first responder have for protection? Will they not have to come out for air at one point?

Where will the population go in case of an air born particulate? Are and you and your family prepared?

Do you not think its about time we consider the air?

RICH OR POOR BLACK OR WHITE AIR DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE]

check out airadvocates.ca for more info

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Why do people not think more about the air and the path it takes before you breath it.

You should be more concerned. The bird flu was only a small issue but there will be many more. Do you think your community you live in is prepared for an out break of any air born issues at all. What will the first responder have for protection? Will they not have to come out for air at one point?

Where will the population go in case of an air born particulate? Are and you and your family prepared?

Do you not think its about time we consider the air?

RICH OR POOR BLACK OR WHITE AIR DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE]
I'm really in a quandry; if I breathe in I might get sick and if I breathe out I contribute to global warming. What to do, what to do?

able

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2007
It's just a guess, but I suspect that the pertinent people involved needed some research money, so they created a possible catastrophe. We don't live with our livestock in the house, so they had to be certain that we would suffer economic ruin if the third world was decimated. Those people haven't even seen our products, and if they did, what are they going to do? Trade us some diseased livestock? Having been through acid rain and numerous other scares that have never been resolved, I have become somewhat jaundiced about every new and world destroying problem that arises on a continuous basis. Feed the crisis lots of money, and it invariably disappears from the front page of the media.

Reactions: Libra Girl