Bitter Cold stops Global Warming trip

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
However the irony of this is lost on the "opus dei" members of the Global warming religion...:laughing7:

“They were experiencing temperatures that weren’t expected with global warming. But one of the things we see with global warming is unpredictability.”

-- Ann Atwood, organizer of the Bancroft-Arnesen expedition to traverse the Arctic.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
global warming is about AVERAGE temperatures, not individual specific moments. Average temperatures are rising at an alarming rate.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
global warming is about AVERAGE temperatures, not individual specific moments. Average temperatures are rising at an alarming rate.

I think the only people it really alarms are those who have made global warming the way of life, or the way they make their living. I have to give it to them though, they have an ironclad, unprovable ordeal going on.

They win either way...if the temps don't go up and the seas don't boil away by 2100 they will say their caterwauling is what stopped it. If the average temp on a square kilometer rock off the coast of the Aleutians goes up by a half a degree, they will say their hysterics are the cause for the temp not going up an entire degree.

Meanwhile developing third world countries who could desperately use fossil fuels are denied them. Better that they remain in the stone age than some caribou or polar bears get robbed of an inch of snow per annum.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
it's not just the polar bears being robbed of snow, it's most of bangladesh, all of holland, many large cities across the world including such places as london being flooded. Bugger the polar bears, i'm worried about the people.