Question for Petros.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
If it is legal, why not try some? Worst that happens is you get a bit loopy for a couple of hours. It won't make the condition any worse and might help.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
With today's advances in medicine, there is no need for anyone to be living with chronic pain. Schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist to get the ball rolling. These professionals carry a lot of weight in the medical community.

Best of luck! :)

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The squeaky wheel gets oiled.

If your quality of life has diminished to the point of depression, a psychiatrist might be the right call to set your road to pain control in motion.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Well, I'm not petros but I think it may depend on the source of the neuropathy. I have near constant nerve pain in my right leg which is a result of the damage my back and lower body took in the plane crash. Even the good medical marijuana that acts as an analgesic doesn't seem to provide much relief for me in that regard.
On the other hand, I've heard diabetics claim it that pot helps them quite a bit with nerve pain in their legs. I also have a friend with fibromyalgia who claims that medical marijuana helps her on the days when the pain is moderate or less.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
a good pain pot will stretch the other pain meds and help focus on other things
so check here and see good descriptions and what people have found out by experience
https://www.cropkingseeds.com/
Buy Cannabis Seeds at #1 Marijuana Seeds Store | True North Seed Bank

Neuropathy Research | Medical Marijuana Inc.
https://cannabis.net/blog/medical/neuropathy-and-medical-marijuana-strain-guide
Treating Neuropathic Pain With Cannabis: Pro and Con | Pain Research Forum

hope there is some good info here Ludlow
and don't forget to ask them or us if you have questions

I recommend a small pipe so you don't waste the expensive stuff
a pipe is more effective and you just put in a toke at a time
and the stuff is fun to garden too
:)
should grow like a space shuttle down where you are
UV B ( reptile UV) makes the THC much stronger per plant

btw
long term
I was daily chronic for years and just stopped when I found something better recently...and i worked HARD till my heart (a genetic issue ) started acting up:
there is no real long term problems that I can see

Last edited:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Well, I'm not petros but I think it may depend on the source of the neuropathy. I have near constant nerve pain in my right leg which is a result of the damage my back and lower body took in the plane crash. Even the good medical marijuana that acts as an analgesic doesn't seem to provide much relief for me in that regard.
On the other hand, I've heard diabetics claim it that pot helps them quite a bit with nerve pain in their legs. I also have a friend with fibromyalgia who claims that medical marijuana helps her on the days when the pain is moderate or less.

Have you tried yoga? with or without pot, it's amazing and can be done by anyone in any condition as long as it's done in a slow, careful and mindful manner (it's that mindful manner that is the magic)

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Have you tried yoga? with or without pot, it's amazing and can be done by anyone in any condition as long as it's done in a slow, careful and mindful manner (it's that mindful manner that is the magic)
Right now I can barely walk Twila. . My lower back is in rough shape too for some reason. I just need relief from the leg and back pain.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I had a nice masseuse from Australia teach me how to release the sciatic nerves in my butt cheeks with simple thumb pressure
(yeah come and get me on that one you bastids....)
amazing... I thought I was doomed, but NO pain at all now!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I had a nice masseuse from Australia teach me how to release the sciatic nerves in my butt cheeks with simple thumb pressure
(yeah come and get me on that one you bastids....)
amazing... I thought I was doomed, but NO pain at all now!
The spine doctors thought I has sciatica. Even did an epidural until the lady doc in Carson City diagnosed a dvt.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Right now I can barely walk Twila. . My lower back is in rough shape too for some reason. I just need relief from the leg and back pain.

Try the yoga after you've found relief from the pain. Then you'll be able to prevent any future pain.

Sorry you're in such pain, wish I had some concrete advice to give.