Cancer

Ludlow
I hate this insidious killer. As my cousin who I grew up with lies in hospice care waiting to die, I think about all the others this plague has consumed. My sister and step father among them along with all the innocent children who bravely battle this bastard every day. I hate it when people say that a terminal diagnosis is Gods will. Or everything happens for a reason. BULLSHYT! God has nothing to do with it. It's a matter of chance. I guess if we cured all the killers of this world like cancer the population would become more than managable. I don't know. I've watched how loved ones suffer with this bastard of a disease until you feel grateful when their suffering finally ends. I don't know what to say. Words really don't mean a fukkin thing. I do hope for a cure especially for the children who suffer with this condition.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

I hate this insidious killer. As my cousin who I grew up with lies in hospice care waiting to die, I think about all the others this plague has consumed. My sister and step father among them along with all the innocent children who bravely battle this bastard every day. I hate it when people say that a terminal diagnosis is Gods will. Or everything happens for a reason. BULLSHYT! God has nothing to do with it. It's a matter of chance. I guess if we cured all the killers of this world like cancer the population would become more than managable. I don't know. I've watched how loved ones suffer with this bastard of a disease until you feel grateful when their suffering finally ends. I don't know what to say. Words really don't mean a fukkin thing. I do hope for a cure especially for the children who suffer with this condition.

For sure. There is hope, as progress is gradually being made. Another real bastard is that f**king A.L.S. (Lou Gehrig's disease) - it's in my family, I've lost a few relatives due to it. Stephen Hawking is about the only long term survivor of it I've heard of, so it's probably 99.99% fatal. Maybe the only guards against these diseases is stubbornness and obnoxiousness.
Hope you are making headway with your condition, Ludlow!

no new posts