Quantum Leap

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I wonder what most people would consider to be the greatest single thing that could happen to civilization as a whole. I'd wager there would be as many opinions as there are people. I have my own thoughts which combined with a twenty five cent piece would not be worth the price of a Donut. Interesting to think about though.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I wonder what most people would consider to be the greatest single thing that could happen to civilization as a whole. I'd wager there would be as many opinions as there are people. I have my own thoughts which combined with a twenty five cent piece would not be worth the price of a Donut. Interesting to think about though.

Here's my quarters worth, Ludlow

A meteor hitting the Earth
North Korea releasing a nuclear weapon
A type of plague that is spread by air and water

Aliens, the kind from another planet, not country

So, no warm welcome for ET, eh. :smile:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
You'd have to think about how different a person from France would be from a person from say,,Paraguay. Then consider something from another galaxy. It's really inconceivable.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You'd have to think about how different a person from France would be from a person from say,,Paraguay. Then consider something from another galaxy. It's really inconceivable.

They may perceive us as we view cockroaches. If visiting aliens are capable of intergalactic travel, they may be right.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
They may perceive us as we view cockroaches. If visiting aliens are capable of intergalactic travel, they may be right.
That makes more sense than anything. Any living beings so far advanced that they could travel from galaxy to galaxy, planet to planet for sure would look at our primitive civilization like we were insects, unless,, there was another element involved.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
If you cannot comprehend what I was getting at why don't you keep your ignorant mouth shut and get back to talking about your champion,,idiot.

I did get what you were trying to say and it was dumb.

Another statement that makes perfect sense to everyone except Eaglecracky .

So by your tantrum I can see you realize how dumb your post was LittleHo.

That makes more sense than anything. Any living beings so far advanced that they could travel from galaxy to galaxy, planet to planet for sure would look at our primitive civilization like we were insects, unless,, there was another element involved.

Geez... rereading this again... what a dumb post.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
world wide EMP
pow!
right back to the stone age...

enlightenment comes from within

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I did get what you were trying to say and it was dumb.

So by your tantrum I can see you realize how dumb your post was LittleHo.

Geez... rereading this again... what a dumb post.
The only idiot here mr. groupie is you. Right wingnut dumbazz idiot with the foresight of a retard on drugs.

The only idiot here mr. groupie is you. Right wingnut dumbazz idiot with the foresight of a retard on drugs.
Why not get back to your hiding place with your troomp poster and your Vaseline.:)

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Interesting concept. For me, I would really like to see what's on other galaxies. Since it's a dream, why not time travel, that would be so cool.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Interesting concept. For me, I would really like to see what's on other galaxies. Since it's a dream, why not time travel, that would be so cool.
I had thought , what about other dimensions? I think sometimes we're moving forward at an erratic pace and every now and then there is an exception like Buddah, Jesus, Darwin. these small leaps in evolution. With the only thing stifeling progress being dumbazzes like Eaglecrack and Locust. :).

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009