Canada geese are crapping all over America

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Canada geese are crapping all over America
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
First posted: Friday, September 30, 2016 12:45 PM EDT
BOSTON — Canada geese are loud and aggressive, but worst of all they poop everywhere — a messy problem that’s vexing cities across America trying to keep their parks clean and safe.
One adult goose can eat several pounds of grass a day and produce a pound or more of waste, which can make humans sick and pollute waterways.
Boston City Councilor Annissa Essaibi George has introduced a measure to look at ways to drive the honking pests out of the city’s public spaces. She says her own family trips to the park have been ruined by goose poop.
Cornell University scientist Paul Curtis says humans are to blame for the goose problem.
The birds once thought to be near extinction were federally protected, and the population grew virtually unchecked.
Canada geese are crapping all over America | USA | Travel | Toronto Sun
:lol:

Last edited:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
If humans would quit with the "Aww so cute!" routine and stop feeding the varmits, they'll bugger off to Mister Green Jeans' corn field where the pickin's better - you just gotta work for it

They make for some good eating once you've marinated the wild out of them. Hep yerseffs....

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
If humans would quit with the "Aww so cute!" routine and stop feeding the varmits, they'll bugger off to Mister Green Jeans' corn field where the pickin's better - you just gotta work for it

They make for some good eating once you've marinated the wild out of them. Hep yerseffs....
When I lived in Mammoth Spring , Arkansas they use to cover the state park with goose shyt every year. I say shoot em and give the meat to the poor.