A Rockefeller e-lackie whines to the press

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
poor little dude. Lol.

Rockefeller Dirty Trickster Bill McKibben Whines About Tricks?

Is there anything more pitiful than the criminal who whines about getting caught? Perhaps it’s Bill McKibben whining about tricks he’s played.

Bill McKibben, bought and sold by a Rockefeller family investing in overseas oil and gas, has made a stunning complaint. He has written a piece in the New York Times (where else?) entitled “Embarrassing Photos of Me, Thanks to My Right-Wing Stalkers.” Talk about chutzpah! Bill McKibben has admired, praised and written odes to fractivist stalkers. Now, with a few people on our side having caught him doing other than what he preaches, he’s suddenly concerned about stalking. What a fraud. What a whiny hypocrite. What a predictable fractivist shill this guy is.

Here’s some of what Bill McKibben told the Times:
There are shameful photos of me on the internet.
In one series, my groceries are being packed into plastic bags, as I’d forgotten to bring cloth ones. In other shots, I am getting in and out of … cars. There are video snippets of me giving talks, or standing on the street. Sometimes I see the cameraman, sometimes I don’t. The images are often posted to Twitter, reminders that I’m being watched.

In April, Politico and The Hill reported that America Rising Squared, an arm of the Republican opposition research group America Rising, had decided to go after me and Tom Steyer, another prominent environmentalist, with a campaign on a scale previously reserved for presidential candidates. Using what The Hill called “an unprecedented amount of effort and money,” the group, its executive director said, was seeking to demonstrate our “epic hypocrisy and extreme positions.”

Since then, my days in public have often involved cameramen walking backward and videotaping my every move. It’s mostly when I travel (I’ve encountered them in at least five states so far, as well as in Australia), and generally when I’m in a public or semipublic space. They aren’t interested in my arguments; instead, these videos, usually wordless, are simply posted on Twitter, almost always with music…

Merely having someone with a camera follow you somehow makes you feel as if you’re doing something wrong. My house is covered in solar panels, and I plug my car into a socket those panels power. But environmentalists also live in the world we’re trying to change: We take airplanes and rent buses for rallies; we make a living, shop for groceries. None of this should demand an apology. Changing the system, not perfecting our own lives, is the point. “Hypocrisy” is the price of admission in this battle.
Frankly, reading this incredibly self-righteous pap from McKibben made me want to throw up. He operates from Middlebury College in the shadow of mentor and money-man Steven Clark Rockefeller, whose son is, today, investing in Chinese LNG facilities, while McKibben preaches divestment at their behest. Is that hypocrisy “the price of admission in this battle” as he asserts? No, it’s not even close. His pitch is merely another one of those distracting phony arguments at which Bill McKibben excels (and why the Rockefellers hire him).

Readers of this blog will also recall something else. Bill McKibben has a habit of tweeting support for violent protests. Here’s a picture Bill McKibben really liked:

This was a Ku Klux Klan type protest at the personal residence of an Enbridge Energy executive, complete with masks and burning torches intended to terrorize his family. And, here’s what Bill McKibben, the guy now complaining about stalking, tweeted at the time:

This is the real Bill McKibben, a reprehensible Rockefeller shill doing everything he can to laud a particularly violent form of stalking, as he whines to the New York Times about someone capturing his use of plastic bags on video. He’s a pitiful fraud. When will the New York Times expose this liar and cut him off? I’m not holding my breath.

Rockefeller Dirty Trickster Bill McKibben Whines About Tricks?

man, this billy is a real crybaby. :lol: