Science puts a face on Jesus....

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Can't you old fools link to an image?

Anyway this ancient Bee Ess has been around for ages and has been posted here already.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Me too. Middle East doesn't produce a lot of blue-eyed blondes....

Hey man large parts of the ME are loaded with indeginous blueeyed devils. not kiddin. kurds, turks, Iranians, Lebonese, Israelis. Blonds and redheads as well. In fact this book I read a while ago says he was Slavic. We bean lied to, I can't believe it!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I imagine Creationist types might find this a tad unsettling. Mind you, if they ever got their collective heads out of their asses they would come to learn that long ago and far away we all were brown-skinned brown-eyed folks.

Maybe yes maybe no, science is unfinished business to date. Leaky was not correct about 90% of his speculations. We are ancestors of chimps and pigs and the genetics are quite solid on that.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
No Slavic. He was a free man in the Roman Empire.

Which Roman Empire? Where was Rome? What does the word Rome mean? History was methodically destroyed fron the fifteenth century onward nothing much exists back past the eleventh century, about a dozen manuscripts that are radically at odds with conventional history. The conventional Christ pictured was born in Crimea as was his mother. Andronicus Christ was a great Khan of the Hoardian blood.

Chapter 2. BEGINNING OF SHAH NAMAH CONSISTS OF SEVEN REPEATED TALES-DUPLICATES ABOUT THE SAME IMPERATOR ANDRONICUS-CHRIST. HE WAS REFLECTED AS THE "ANCIENT"-IRAN TSARS: ABU-MANSUR, KEYUMARS, SIYAMEK, JEMSHID, MERDAS, ZOKHAK, FERIDUN.
1. Introduction to Shah Namah.
2. The great prince Abu-Mansur – the first reflection of Andronicus-Christ (Andrew the Pious) in Shah Namah.
3. Tsar Keyumars and his son Siyamek – these are the second and third reflections of Andronicus-Christ.
4. Iran tsar Khusheng – this is Achilles, and also Siegfried. All of them are reflections of the Great Prince Svyatoslav.
5. The Battle of Kulikovo.
6. Tsar Jemshid – it is the fourth reflection of Andronicus-Christ.
7. Iran tsars Merdas and Zokhak (partly) – these are the fifth and sixth reflections of imperator Andronicus-Christ.
8. The further story of again bad tsar Zokhak – it is the story of tsar Herod. The born good tsar Feridun is the seventh reflection of Andronicus-Christ.

Chapter 3. THE BATTLE OF KULIKOVO TURNS OUT TO BE ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR EVENTS IN THE ANCIENT-IRAN CHRONICLE OF THE EMPIRE. "ANCIENTT"-IRAN TSAR FERIDUN AND RUSSIAN PRINCE DMITRY DONSKOY.
1. A famous inventor of gunpowder - Berthold Schwarz – it is a reflection on the pages of the Western-European chronicles of St. Sergius of Radonezh, who invented gunpowder and guns.
2. Iran blacksmith Cave as a reflection of Sergius of Radonezh. Iran flag Cave – it is the famous banner with labarum of Konstantin.
3. The Battle of Kulikovo on the pages of Shah Namah.
4. Iran tsar Feridun and Roman imperator Konstantin I (that is Dmitry Donskoy).
5. Powerful imperial Russian-Hordian guns of the XIV-XVI centuries in Europe and Asia. Forced use of simple leather guns in the Western Europe during the rebellion of Reformation.
Chapter 4. "ANCIENT"-IRAN HEROES – ZAL AND YOUNG ROSTEM – THESE ARE TWO MORE PARTLY REFLECTIONS OF IMPERATOR ANDRONICUS-CHRIST (ANDREW THE PIOUS) FROM THE XII CENTURY.
1. Birth of Zal-Christ and his wonderful redemption from the angry tsar.
2. Knight Sam (tsar Herod) regrets about his angry action. Zal-Destan (Andronicus-Christ) comes back to his tsardom and becomes a tsar.
3. The story about Zal and Rudab – this is a reflection of the legends about the Holy Spirit, Christ and Holy Mary. The Annunciation and the Virgin Birth.
4. The Caesarean operation. The initial part of the life story of Rostem (Rustam) tells about Andronicus-Christ.
5. Young Rostem is described as "Greek Heracles", that is once again Andronicus-Christ.
6. Many battles.

riping good reads, conventional history is complete bullshjt.

Why is revison of history bad Walter when every other science revises or dies? Conventional history is a mysterious mess of lies from people who saw nothing and weren't there.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Jorge Agustín Nicolás Ruiz de Santayana The Life of Reason, Volume 1, 1905
A/ History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who were never there.
B/ Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

And so we find ourselves repeating the mistakes of history. Those repeated mistakes enrich the ruling class, this is why they write history.

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

No, he is not like this.

I saw him in a true dream: he has fine and nice Israeli features.
And he was serious not smiling.
With somewhat long face, fine nose, whitish or so color, a tall man, not obese. More or less with a pale not red face.

In the usual pictures of Jesus Christ, he has a small triangular face, smiling ... this is not correct.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Jorge Agustín Nicolás Ruiz de Santayana The Life of Reason, Volume 1, 1905http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/2042.html
A/ History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who were never there.
B/ Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

And so we find ourselves repeating the mistakes of history.

Hey. Trump has promised to make the trains run on time. What could be wrong with that?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
No, he is not like this.

I saw him in a true dream: he has fine and nice Israeli features.
And he was serious not smiling.
With somewhat long face, fine nose, whitish or so color, a tall man, not obese. More or less with a pale not red face.

In the usual pictures of Jesus Christ, he has a small triangular face, smiling ... this is not correct.

What the fuk are fine nice Israeli features? Are you retarded EA? I could pass as Israeli by your daft metrics.