The Ecuador earthquake

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The recent destructive earthquake of Ecuador occurred on Saturday April 16/ 2016
It was of 7.8 degrees on Rechter: At least 577 people were killed and 2,500 people injured.

The hardest-hit area was the coastal Manabi Province, where dozens and perhaps hundreds of collapsed buildings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_jF3HGWdmA

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Maybe Saudi Arabia can send some financial aid :lol:

If they convert

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Maybe Saudi Arabia can send some financial aid :lol:

Why Saudi Arabia, what about you, with all your riches!?
Habibi, Saudi Arabia now is idebted: it has big debts, that is because of the plight of the Zionists and their allies.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Habibi, Saudi Arabia now is idebted: it has big debts, that is because of the plight of the Zionists and their allies.

We keep helping everyone, Why dose't the ISLAMIST ever help anyone? Is it because Mohammed is a war hero? Not a real prophet?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
We keep helping everyone, Why dose't the ISLAMIST ever help anyone? Is it because Mohammed is a war hero? Not a real prophet?

Ho ho, of course you are helping everyone of Zionists; but Shylock will never change: stingy, malicious and cunning.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Ho ho, of course you are helping everyone of Zionists; but Shylock will never change: a stingy and malicious and cunning.

So the billions of dollars of help Canada has given world wide compared to the zero dollars Islam has given for help in the world.

And we are the evil ones :lol:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So the billions of dollars of help Canada has given world wide compared to the zero dollars Islam has given for help in the world.

And we are the evil ones :lol:

Ha,:roll: you say it!
So you are in Canada, are you sure? but your loyalty is to Tel Aviv, Zionist!

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Looks like our good valences or bad out in the long run.
Compared to zero good from Islam and still a lot of bad.

When Islam helps as much as it harms in this world, come and speak to me about changing our ways. Until Islam catches up to the good we do in this world you can shut the **** up :lol:

Islam has helped no one on this planet. It only helps itself. A selfish religion.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
What about all those fukked up sheiks wearin the rags on their heads livin in Tag Majal lookin mansions and owning all those expensive cars and lear jets while their own people live in shacks. Give me a fukkin break selfsludge

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Of selfish people. Ho seal revenge because they feel inferior to other cultures.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Looks like our good valences or bad out in the long run.
Compared to zero good from Islam and still a lot of bad.

Wherever you be, God's hand will seize you, Zionist!
Don't you know that those Zionists who escaped Nabuchodonosor and went to Egypt .. he went after them and brought them back from Egypt.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
What about all those fukked up sheiks wearin the rags on their heads livin in Tag Majal lookin mansions and owning all those expensive cars and lear jets while their own people live in shacks. Give me a fukkin break selfsludge

Because Islam is only interested in helping itself, not others. It's a selfish cult of war.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

Ee .. yes, let them enjoy it in spite of your nose.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Wherever you be, God's hand will seize you, Zionist!
Don't you know that those Zionists who escaped Nabuchodonosor and went to Egypt .. he went after them and brought them back from Egypt.

All he ever do is killed people, he's a murderer not a prophet. No wonder Islam never helped anyone.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Maybe you can go kill the people in Ecuador to help them out in their time of need.

That's what Muhammed would have done.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Because Islam is only interested in helping itself, not others. It's a selfish cult of war.

After Muslims get rid of the evil of Zionsts forever, they will help the world as did they in the past.

In fact, all people everywhere know the Zionists are the parasites on the humanity (and this in spite of all the propaganda and lies of Zionists.)

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
After Muslims get rid of your evil forever, they will help the world as did they in the past.

In fact, all people everywhere know the Zionists are the parasites on the humanity (and this in spite of all their propaganda and lies.)

So once you kill everyone you will help them? Yes thanks for making my point for me .

Everyone is sending billions of dollars of help to people we don't know and we are the parasites? :lol:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Part of the OPEC fine print perhaps and it is modeled after the Royals of the EU. Should we now dismantle that system before you find contentment??

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So once you kill everyone you will help them? Yes thanks for making my point for me .

Everyone is sending billions of dollars of help to people we don't know and we are the parasites? :lol:

I call you the evil gang: Angstrom and Ludlow: two Zionist minions.