A Canadian company plans for manned journey to Mars

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Northern Light Canadian Mars micro-rover and lander aim for 2018 launch - Technology & Science - CBC News

Another company planned for such manned journey to be launched at 2025
They plan and work for such project.
I say: if the circumstances and conditions on Mars as do NASA and others claim that: no water, bad atmospheric pressure and unsuitable constituents of air on Mars, then how will the travelers live?
So this is the best proof that it is not like what they proclaim: and on the contrary the conditions on Mars are good if not excellent.

The journey to Mars is successful
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#The_Journey_to_Mars_Is_Successful_

The emigration to Mars
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#The_Emigration_to_Mars_

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
What do a Mars bound astronaut and the student of an Imam have in common?

They are both on a suicide mission driven by their blind faiths.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Northern Light Canadian Mars micro-rover and lander aim for 2018 launch - Technology & Science - CBC News

I say: if the circumstances and conditions on Mars as do NASA and others claim that: no water, bad atmospheric pressure and unsuitable constituents of air on Mars, then how will the travelers live?
So this is the best proof that it is not like what they proclaim: and on the contrary the conditions on Mars are good if not excellent.

The journey to Mars is successful
The Universe and the Quran 2

The emigration to Mars
The Universe and the Quran 2

Do you think the chances of getting back are good?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Pffft. Their chances of even getting under way by 2018 are absolutely nil.
The vessel required for a manned mission beyond our planet and moon would have to be built in orbit. That in itself will probably take longer to assemble than the ISS.

Even as a realistic possibility, nobody is going to Mars much before 2035-2050. At least no one that plans on arriving alive in Mars orbit anyway.

Nope, not at all. The purpose in eventually going to Mars is it will be the first full step in the human exploration of space. It's the closest planet that's made of rock that isn't being baked at temperatures that melt metal.
Mars itself is a "dead planet". It has almost no atmosphere and no attempts to terraform Mars will work because the planetary core has almost completely solidified. That mean there's no magnetosphere, which means the surface of Mars is receiving the full brunt of the Sun's radiation.
There is another reason for going though, the mineral resources on Mars. A mining colony on a hot spot could certainly be a definite future possibility.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

Of course it will almost be one way journey without much probability of getting back again to the Earth.
That is because to go may be easier than to return; the back journey needs a base like Cape Kennedy or others for launching rockets to get rid of the gravity of Mars, which is even greater than the gravity of the Earth.
If they can build a similar base, and to supply it with the required special fuel, they may have chance of returning back.

How about in the Koran? Isn't it mentioned in the same koranic passage as the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal?

How can I make you understand and you are so genius like your kindred Eini :laughing6:
And now you wear your funny shawl, but if you put on your silly head cap, you may understand :laughing6:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Of course it will almost be one way journey without much probability of getting back again to the Earth.
That is because to go may be easier than to return; the back journey needs a base like Cape Kennedy or others for launching rockets to get rid of the gravity of Mars, which is even greater than the gravity of the Earth.
If they can build a similar base, and to supply it with the required special fuel, they may have chance of returning back.
:

Really, Mars has a higher gravity than earth. Interesting. It's fu cking stupid and ridiculous, but still interesting that someone in this day and age would think such a fu cked up thing.

I'm curious, do you still need help to tie your shoes?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Really, Mars has a higher gravity than earth. Interesting. It's fu cking stupid and ridiculous, but still interesting that someone in this day and age would think such a fu cked up thing.

Why not visit a home for the developmentally disabled and have some fun telling them how stupid they are since you enjoy it so much ya fawkin dummy. LOL :).

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Why not visit a home for the developmentally disabled and have some fun telling them how stupid they are since you enjoy it so much ya fawkin dummy. LOL :).

Oh, I'm sorry, are you the only one allowed to talk down to selfsame? Is he/she your favorite pet? Or is this just another blaring example of your hypocrisy?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

Mars is bigger than Earth (its position comes after the earth in distance away from the sun) and its gravity is greater than that of the earth is by about one and a half.
But your imitating and rigid mind blindly following others, cannot think and reason this point.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_3.htm#The_Wrong_Calculations_of_Astronomers_Concerning_Mars

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Oh, I'm sorry, are you the only one allowed to talk down to selfsame? Is he/she your favorite pet? Or is this just another blaring example of your hypocrisy?
No just adding to the show dummy. I'll be around to expose your idiocy from time to time .

I'll let you get back to your cartoon now foghorn. Have fun. :),

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You should apply for the trip Selfsame you can convert the fvcking Martians to your religion.

Lud low, Lud low;
I need not do that; certainly there are some of the Martians follow God's religion, or else it has been destroyed and its Doomsday may have been brought earlier.
God is worshiped in the entire universe, but may be named by other names according to the languages of the planets and their peoples.
Here on earth: God - be glorified - is named: God in English, Allah in Arabic, Yahweh in Hebrew, Khodah in Kurdish and Persian, the Great Spirit in the language of the Red Indians.
And on the planets: God the Creator may be named by other names in different languages.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#The_planets_Are_Inhabited_

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
That's cool Selfsame just razzin ya a little. Just so you know I do not believe in your god but,,you already know that.

And what are you other than a bag full of air and dirt. I mean your gut is full of flatulence and dirt.