Jun 18, 2007
most excellent.

more

China Just Released True Color HD Photos Of The Moon | TechCrunch

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Great, more moon pics with dust everywhere except on the tops of any rock that sticking out of the landscape. WTF?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I saw the rocks but no stuff. Just like the 'Mars rivers' they seem to be experts at taking selfies and no attachment to the rover. Wow, isn't technology great?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Okay, got a shotgun and a shell I can borrow for a few minutes.
]

Really... what is it with you brainless twats constantly either threatening to kill someone, wishing someone dead, or offering to kill someone.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That is my version of a 'blow job'. You best be taking killing up with Bloomer as he has threatened the life of Justine T. several times, Muslims all the time and he even brags about sucker punching at least one innocent Muslim person..

it's a cyber killing
That works, so does killing time. If I was to kill somebody I would have to eat them also so I don't see that as being part of my future. Back to the dust on the tops of the rocks, why isn't there any on them when you leave tracks wherever you go. Another point, with 0% humidity why does the 'dust' stick together when it would be like granulated sugar or dry beach sand and neither of those would leave tracks like the rover is supposed to be leaving.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
That is my version of a 'blow job'. You best be taking killing up with Bloomer as he has threatened the life of Justine T. several times, Muslims all the time and he even brags about sucker punching at least one innocent Muslim person..

That works, so does killing time. If I was to kill somebody I would have to eat them also so I don't see that as being part of my future. Back to the dust on the tops of the rocks, why isn't there any on them when you leave tracks wherever you go. Another point, with 0% humidity why does the 'dust' stick together when it would be like granulated sugar or dry beach sand and neither of those would leave tracks like the rover is supposed to be leaving.
It's a conspiracy. People using phony pictures to get government grants.

It's actually a rock at Lake Powell near Page Arizona I think I used the bathroom next to it long ago.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
How did they get the film back to develop it?
Seriously?

Looks like Sudbury....
IT DOES NOT!!!

Sudbury don't look that good. :lol:

I saw the rocks but no stuff. Just like the 'Mars rivers' they seem to be experts at taking selfies and no attachment to the rover. Wow, isn't technology great?
It is if you have even a basic understanding of it. Getting to the moon today isn't that difficult, it's just really frigging expensive.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
my god its full of no stars. ;)

The lunar landscape is so bright that the camera exposure settings to take a good lunar landscape photo are not sensitive enough to image the much much much MUCH fainter stars that are in the lunar sky. If the camera was set to record the stars, the moonscape would be washed out, white and featureless.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
the moonscape would be washed out, white and featureless.
Just like you eh?

You can see the stars in some pics taken on earth at twilight. Take a few with the sun in the sky and the time stamp and some navigational software will pinpoint where the pic was taken from on the moon and that can verify the terrain being correct.

So all you 'Sherlocks' have no idea why all the rocks (like the big one) doesn't have a speck of dust on it? I have to assume you can see that it has not a speck of dust on it and the rational explanation would hurt your brains. lol Why is there no shadow on the big rock or on the ground at the foot of said rock?

Last edited: