I wish global warming was real.........But it's not!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
About 7 to 8 inches of snow to shovel this morning.....Brrr!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Justine will solve everything next week in Paris. BHO said that ISIS will receive a blow from the meeting in Paris.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The ecotards have no issue with preventing those foodstuffs from getting into the hands of the hungry, so one crop a year is fine.

That's pretty cold for the Fraser Valley
Of course. Ships are the biggest CO2 contributors in the transportation sector. The goal is to get these ships on an LNG diet BUT now BC's Clark is coming to the realization that she may have painted any hopes of 3 LNG plants and pipelines into an ecocorner. The upcoming Paris talks may put these projects out of ecoreach.

For the locals it is cold, I have to sleep with the windows open and do just fine without a jacket.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015

wow, this solves it. the genius da****tr has disproved global warming overnight. cold days somewhere = no global warming. why couldn't the climate scientists have figured this out?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
wow, this solves it. the genius da****tr has disproved global warming overnight. cold days somewhere = no global warming. why couldn't the climate scientists have figured this out?
Gawd...you're dumber than I thought you were if you think this is an argument against global warming....
They are failing at proving it exist without any help from me

You really are a leftoid eco-nut ☻

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Ecotards use a warm summer or warm day in the summer to "prove it exists" all the time. Hypocrites.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

It's the strangest thing that the overwhealming majority of the world's scientists in the relevant disciplines have confirmed that the world is warming up, as it has pretty continuously for the last 12,000 years. What special insights do unemployed oil industry workers have that those with the discipline to study a science have all missed entirely?

It's mass delusion isn't it?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's the strangest thing that the overwhealming majority of the world's scientists in the relevant disciplines have confirmed that the world is warming up, as it has pretty continuously for the last 12,000 years. What special insights do unemployed oil industry workers have that those with the discipline to study a science have all missed entirely?

Ah the lemming defense .All those other scientists are jumping of a cliff so I better too .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
overwhealming majority of the world's scientists in the relevant disciplines have confirmed that the world is warming up, as it has pretty continuously for the last 12,000 years
No, it has not been continually warming. The coldest point in the past 12,000 years ended 160 years ago. We are now just shy of the 12,000 year mean temperature.

Yes, it is a know fact it is warming but the causation is where the is no cohesion.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

The argument is whether or not the warming is caused by man. All the ecotard models that blame man say that we should be a lot warmer yet the data shows no warming for almost 20 years