Pass the Advil

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
On blood thinners too?

Yep, I was thinking of asking you the same thing. I question whether I really need all this sh*t I'm on, but I suppose the docs know more than I do. Besides its easier to question stuff while you're alive than when you're dead.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yep, I was thinking of asking you the same thing. I question whether I really need all this sh*t I'm on, but I suppose the docs know more than I do. Besides its easier to question stuff while you're alive than when you're dead.

I'm a thrombophiliac. A genetic mutant. The opposite of a hemophiliac. I clot really easily.I have no choice but use warfarin for the rest of my life. I'd rather take warfin than go through another clot any day.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'm a thrombophiliac. A genetic mutant. The opposite of a hemophiliac. I clot really easily.I have no choice but use warfarin for the rest of my life. I'd rather take warfin than go through another clot any day.

I had a spell of atrial fibrillation two years ago, damn near killed me but anyway it puts me more at risk for a stroke. Otherwise I'm perfectly fine.