Rare condition caused woman’s breasts to grow to 36NNN

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Rare condition caused woman’s breasts to grow to 36NNN
QMI Agency
First posted: Thursday, November 13, 2014 04:31 PM EST
Kerisha Mark decided to get herself something special for her 40th birthday — a breast reduction for her size 36NNN breasts.
After years of living with a 30-pound chest, the Texas native sought out breast reduction surgery in October to bring her 36NNN cup down to a double-D.
A rare hormonal condition called gigantomastia caused Mark's naturally large chest to grow substantially in her 30s, reports the Washington Post. The condition caused her to suffer from extreme back, chest and neck pain, as well as debilitating migraines.
"I could not run or jump or work out at all," she told Washington The Post. "I was very limited in a lot of things I could do."
Dr. Franklin Rose removed 15 pounds of tissue with the help of an assistant during the four-hour surgery, the Post reports.
"Getting my breasts reduced was like a divorce," Mark told The Post. "And like a bad relationship, you don't always realize how bad things were until it's over."
Kerisha Mark suffered a rare hormonal condition that caused her breasts to balloon in her 30s. (YouTube)

Video Landing Page - KTBS.com - Shreveport, LA News, Weather and Sports
Rare condition caused woman’s breasts to grow to 36NNN | Weird | News | Toronto