The Hug of the Century

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Published: July 14, 2014
A woman found a badly injured lion in the forest. She took it with her and nursed it back to health. When it was better, she made arrangements with a zoo to take the lion and give it a new and happy home. This video was taken when she returned to the zoo some time later to see how her lion was doing. Watch the lion's amazing reaction when he sees her! http://www.vitality101.com/Fun/lion-kisses-rescuer

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Kindness is its own reward. Occasionally, it comes with a reward from the recipient. Too bad that most humans would not react like that lion did!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Well you've been around more than I perhaps and have seen that most people are not lion hearted. I wish it wasn't so but I think you're right.

Watch the video and you'll witness the depth of love and joy an animal is capable of.Brought a lump to my throat.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Well you've been around more than I perhaps and have seen that most people are not lion hearted. I wish it wasn't so but I think you're right.

Watch the video and you'll witness the depth of love and joy an animal is capable of.Brought a lump to my throat.

Well said.Loved the video.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
It was powerful and staggering outpouring of recognizable love compassion and loyalty. Science once said these virtues were exclusively human and that an animal could not fathom nor form the intent to project them.