Change Values or Nature Will Bite You!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
ARIES - The Aggressive (March 21 to April 19) Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny... Excellent kisser. EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships, and family is very important to an Aries. Aries are known for being generous and giving. Addictive. Loud. Always has the need to be 'Right'. Aries will argue to prove their point for hours and hours. Aries are some of the most wonderful people in the world.

Dats me, except for the arguing part. I now know I'm right so why argue with people who are too ignorant to know that,

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Chief Oren was instrumental in making Jim Brown into a great lacrosse player. As Faithkeeper he is well regarded among the Six Nations. He was also involved in the effort to rid Syracuse of the dreaded Saltine Warrior stereotype character and this likely started the effort to get rid of those Indian mascots and team names in other sports.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The old ways are best Cliffy, every nation knew what was what, you can't fool nature, those powers are the law, follow the light or die.
Yup, only the brain dead think they can break the laws of nature and get away with it. The day of reckoning has already started.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
ah yes, the Seneca, those that employed clear cutting and filling in of swamps for agriculture.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Let's not forget the time honored practices at Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump, where tens or hundreds of thousands of buffalo were stampeded over a cliff on a regular basis to provide resources for relatively few denizens in that area... All part of Mother Gaia's grand plan no doubt.

Yes, the old ways are definitely best... Yes sir

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Choke in your own effluent then. No sweat off my balls. Just don't cry when the 2 X 4 slams you up side the head.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Choke in your own effluent then. No sweat off my balls. Just don't cry when the 2 X 4 slams you up side the head.

There's no choking, Cliffy. The sky is not falling and I really don't need any lessons from the hypocrites you keep quoting.