So what's everyone doing for Earth Day?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Go out to the garden (if the snow is gone), dig a bowl of earth. Make sure no worms are injured. Take the earth inside. Put it on the little table in the living room. Stare at the bowl of earth. All day .

WTF could be more appropriate ?

I have plans to sit alone, in the dark, and worry about the future. But plans can change. ;)

Come over and help me look at my earth. I can get booze.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'm doing what I normally do on a Sunday. Visit my parents. Have a Sunday roast at theirs. Then come home, watch The Musketeers on the telly followed by the highlights of today's footie matches on Match of the Day 2.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Go out to the garden (if the snow is gone), dig a bowl of earth. Make sure no worms are injured. Take the earth inside. Put it on the little table in the living room. Stare at the bowl of earth. All day .

WTF could be more appropriate ?

Come over and help me look at my earth. I can get booze.

Woo hoo! Booze!!!

Plans successfully changed. :D

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I'm doing what I normally do on a Sunday. Visit my parents. Have a Sunday roast at theirs. Then come home, watch The Musketeers on the telly followed by the highlights of today's footie matches on Match of the Day 2.

Lottsa RBG man. Attaboy.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Every day is Earth day around here. But I will be going to a friend's daughter's 14th birthday for homemade pizza. Most everybody there will be econaughts.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
My birthday's on Earth day so I'll toast another year gone by - sung to the tune of Venus in Blue Jeans (man do I have some neat renditions of THAT!)

Last edited:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Happy birthday!!!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
My birthday's on Earth day so I'll toast another year gone by - sung to the tune of Venus in Blue Jeans (man do I have some neat renditions of THAT!)
♪♫ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫ :eek:ccasion4:

Now you will have a genuine reason to burn a zillion candles...:p