darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
science approves chocolate.... well, I didn't really ask science what the hell it thought. I live chocolate (this was a spelling mistake, but, it fits, so it sits), I eat chocolate. Science can just butt the hell out already. I think the worst thing for my health would be to listen to what that bipolar hag 'science' has to say about what I should or shouldn't be putting in my body.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Research shows chocolate's catechin content helps patients lose weight, similar to green tea

9 By L.J. Devon, Staff Writer
December 2 - The myth that high-calorie food like chocolate causes weight gain has been clinically debunked by researchers at the University of Granada. A comprehensive study, funded by the European Union, reveals evidence that greater chocolate consumption actually lowers body mass...
Learn more: Natural health news
I'd rather drink wine for my health but a bit of chocolate along with it, meh I will force it down :D

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Bah! The big sacrifice! :D

Is that how you justify it?

No, seriously, does that work? ;)
the sacrificial lamb will let you know...I'm thinking if wine is good for you and chocolate is good for you, hell together it has to be like health bomb from heaven :p

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Sorry Kiddies. A glass of wine is good for you but more than that and it becomes detrimental. The only good thing in it is the grape juice. You are much better off drinking juice. Chocolate, on the other hand, is good for you as long as it is dark. Milk chocolate is not really chocolate. It is an abortion.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Sorry Kiddies. A glass of wine is good for you but more than that and it becomes detrimental. The only good thing in it is the grape juice. You are much better off drinking juice. .

Cliffy, go blow science in a corner, and leave my wine the **** alone. Seriously. Sheesh.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Sorry Kiddies. A glass of wine is good for you but more than that and it becomes detrimental. The only good thing in it is the grape juice. You are much better off drinking juice. Chocolate, on the other hand, is good for you as long as it is dark. Milk chocolate is not really chocolate. It is an abortion.
I don't do juice, I only do crushed grapes and it's milk chocolate all the way baby...Rheo Thompson's Mint Smoothies...best in the world...

$9.65 for a 1/2 pound

they are super healthy for me because they make me super happy....it's all about chemicals

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Research shows chocolate's catechin content helps patients lose weight, similar to green tea

9 By L.J. Devon, Staff Writer
December 2 - The myth that high-calorie food like chocolate causes weight gain has been clinically debunked by researchers at the University of Granada. A comprehensive study, funded by the European Union, reveals evidence that greater chocolate consumption actually lowers body mass...
Learn more: Natural health news

Just Ask This Scientitian - YouTube

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I don't do juice, I only do crushed grapes and it's milk chocolate all the way baby...Rheo Thompson's Mint Smoothies...best in the world...

$9.65 for a 1/2 pound

they are super healthy for me because they make me super happy....it's all about chemicals

Mental healthcare is still healthcare. :D

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Ya gotta be mental to eat anemic chocolate?
fuk Cliffy you know I am mental... so ya should have known I like anemic chocolate with mint...those things are amazing I can eat at least three until my stomach rebels...

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

$9.65 for a 1/2 pound

I'm not crazy about mint. i'm glad you're enjoying it. :)