NASA cameras capture ‘fireball’ 20 times brighter than the moon blazing over Georgia,

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Knowing the Yanks it's probably just some aircraft that's been shot down by some drunken hillbilly on his way home.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Ah, good morning, Eagle.

My Ravens got hammered last night, and I was up waaaaay too late. Thanks for taking out the trash for me. Owe you one.

Do you think he'll have repressed memory again? Or will he scurry away like a field mouse again?

I have it all lined up for his reading pleasure. I am just wondering how I should present the enormous amount of friendly fire incidents by the Brits. They really can create quite a scramble for cover among their own troops and their allies.

1944 5–6 June- Several RAF Avro Lancasters attempting to bomb the German artillery battery at Merville-Franceville-Plage attacked instead friendly positions, killing 186 soldiers of the British Reconnaissance Corps and devastating the town. They also mistakenly bombed Drop Zone 'V ' of the 6th Airborne Division, killing 78 and injuring 65.

Geez!

Well BL?

Ah, good morning, Eagle.

My Ravens got hammered last night, and I was up waaaaay too late. Thanks for taking out the trash for me. Owe you one.

He's decided to avoid this thread it would seem.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit