No wonder you have a problem - eating that crap -

L Gilbert
Lemme see ... spam, crap, um ol here's my contribution ... phishing

lone wolf
Klik, Kam and three other variants of C rat

Ron in Regina

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in ReginaView Post

Wow. A lineup even. People love coagulated and congealed fat, I guess.

Ron in Regina
....and it's Free. Ties into the Thread title.

petros
SPAM..the pride of Minnesota.

If you had to choose between SPAM or lutefisk as a state food what would be your choice?

gerryh
ok....who's the smartass that deleted the actual OP and made it looklike I started this damn thing....Ron?.....Shadow?.......

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

ok....who's the smartass that deleted the actual OP and made it looklike I started this damn thing....Ron?.....Shadow?.......

lmao Nifty practical joke, huh?

Ron in Regina

#juan

I thought it was one of your better efforts....

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in ReginaView Post

is spam the same as corned beef?

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

No. Ostensibly it means spicy ham, which it's not and has never been, except maybe for people who think salt and fat are spices. Personally, I think it's floor sweepings from a pork processing facility.

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

No. Ostensibly it means spicy ham, which it's not and has never been, except maybe for people who think salt and fat are spices. Personally, I think it's floor sweepings from a pork processing facility.

thanks for the info.

Cliffy

thanks for the info.

Ya! Ye don't want to be eating that crap if you have high blood pressure.

#juan
Somehow I got to like thick slices of cold corned beef between two slices of French bread. Has to be Hereford corned beef with a little Djon mustard and a dill pickle.

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

Somehow I got to like thick slices of cold corned beef between two slices of French bread. Has to be Hereford corned beef with a little Djon mustard and a dill pickle.

Try it with a little Monterrey Jack

VanIsle

NO. Corned beef is worse if you can actually believe that something is. I gave it to my kids once years and years ago. When I changed the bedding I found the piece of corned beef stuck to the inside of the pillow case!!! He didn't even try to give it to the dog!!!

VanIsle
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

Juan - buy your corned beef from the Deli. That way you can really enjoy it (no, I mean it - you will like it much better).

shadowshiv

This is the first time I've actually seen this thread, so it certainly wasn't me. I have no idea what the original topic was.

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

This is the first time I've actually seen this thread, so it certainly wasn't me. I have no idea what the original topic was.

i was wondering too.

VanIsle

i was wondering too.

But I am now wondering why it's called "Free" rather than the name "Spam" that it was this morning!!

Spade
Free?
Free on board?
Board and room?

Nuggler
I prefer sardines, but spamllldo if the hunger pangs strike.

DEEP FRIED spam is good for you. Fryin kills all them bad things. Half a million obese Walmart shoppers from Georgia can't be rong.......eh.

VanIsle
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

I prefer sardines, but spamllldo if the hunger pangs strike.

DEEP FRIED spam is good for you. Fryin kills all them bad things. Half a million obese Walmart shoppers from Georgia can't be rong.......eh.

I guess any of us would eat Spam if we were hungry enough. It's hard to believe I used to buy a can of that every shopping day (every 2nd Friday). Both my husband and I grew up on the stuff so it was natural to buy it. That and sometimes, canned Corn Beef. It took our kids hating both for me to stop buying it and moving into only pre-packaged meats until Deli's became popular. I do not like sandwiches and almost all deli meats gross me out. I eat sandwiches only because I take a lunch to work.

#juan
Quote: Originally Posted by VanIsleView Post

NO. Corned beef is worse if you can actually believe that something is. I gave it to my kids once years and years ago. When I changed the bedding I found the piece of corned beef stuck to the inside of the pillow case!!! He didn't even try to give it to the dog!!!

VanIsle
I don't know what kind of corned beef you were buying but Hereford brand corned beef has always been about twice the cost of something like Spam and it is all beef.

pijetin2

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by pijetin2View Post

Yep, second only to head cheese.

no new posts