Want to know about Canada

tay

JLM
All women do too! -

55Mercury
+2
#33  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

was this to give hope to the kiwi OP that there's always opportunity for a good cameraman?

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by xJOEOCONNORxView Post

Sorry if I have put this in the wrong place, but I am just trying to get it done before I go to bed!

Basicaly, I live in New Zealand, Im in my last year of school, Im a 17yr old male, and I want to live in Canada. I want to be a Camera Operator for News, Sports and any other types of Cinematography. I do BMX, and Trials biking.
Can people tell me ALL that I should know about migrating to Canada?
I think that Montreal is the place that I want to be, its cheap (So I read!), multicutural, not too big and looks beutiful!

Any help will be EXTREMELY appreciated.

Thanks heaps,
Joe

Move to Vancouver dude.. you're close to the Ocean, Skiing, Parks and rivers, the USA and Mountains.. Lots of wildlife.

Why anyone would want to live anywhere else.. I have no idea..

I'm taking it, that would want to get away from the sheep shaggers, don't go to eastern Canada then.

Vancouver City 2 Time Lapse in 4K Ultra HD - YouTube

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by xJOEOCONNORxView Post

Sorry if I have put this in the wrong place, but I am just trying to get it done before I go to bed!

Basicaly, I live in New Zealand, Im in my last year of school, Im a 17yr old male, and I want to live in Canada. I want to be a Camera Operator for News, Sports and any other types of Cinematography. I do BMX, and Trials biking.
Can people tell me ALL that I should know about migrating to Canada?
I think that Montreal is the place that I want to be, its cheap (So I read!), multicutural, not too big and looks beutiful!

Any help will be EXTREMELY appreciated.

Thanks heaps,
Joe

I can't help you with much but I do know one thing.................Montreal is frickin' huge, until a few years ago in fact was Canada's largest city! - One other thing, they do have the odd problem with minor (and major) crime!

55Mercury
talkin to yerself agin? the OP was years ago

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by 55MercuryView Post

talkin to yerself agin? the OP was years ago

Ya..... Well....... Ya need ta give him a break. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, remember.

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Ya..... Well....... Ya need ta give him a break. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, remember.

You honestly and truly believe there is someone on the forum stupider than you? - - - -

B00Mer
+1
Fukk'in Tay, he Narco post, I didn't even catch the origianl data Feb 23rd, 2010

That said, Vancouver still rules over the rest of Canada..

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Fukk'in Tay, he Narco post, I didn't even catch the origianl data Feb 23rd, 2010

That said, Vancouver still rules over the rest of Canada..

Yeah, I missed that myself- easy enough to do. Vancouver rule over the rest of Canada? Nah, Calgary, Edmonton and places in between! Humidity trumps temperature!

55Mercury
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

remember?

he never stops reminding

tay

B00Mer
Say, Tay, the guy already moved to Greenland..

OP posted on Feb 23rd, 2010