Mom who let husband have sex with daughter gets 42 months

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Mom who let husband have sex with daughter gets 42 months
Kathleen Frenette, QMI Agency
First posted: Saturday, November 29, 2014 02:16 PM EST
ST. RAYMOND DE PORTNEUF – A woman who allowed her husband to have sex with her daughter will spend 42 months in prison, a judge ruled Friday.
The daughter, who is in her early teens, was forced to have sex with the husband between 80 and 190 times. The court was told that the mother agreed to this arrangement due to her belief that her husband was an “angel.”
The woman’s name isn’t being released in order to protect her daughter’s identity.
According to the woman’s probation officer, she saw herself as “a puppet rather than a stakeholder,” a statement backed up by Judge Bernard Lemieux in his ruling.
“I agree that she was manipulated, but not to the point where she thought it would be beneficial for her daughter to have sex with this angel,” he said, concluding that she acted to avoid rejection by her husband.
In addition to her prison sentence, the woman will be placed on the sex offender registry .​​
Mom who let husband have sex with daughter gets 42 months | Canada | News | Toro

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
a cat is a better mother...

once someone is broken it's hard to put Humpty together again and the cycle continues

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Sorry, no, any woman who would put a man ahead of their own child is not a "mom". Not a real mother. We're into Susan Smith territory here, in terms of motherly instincts. Just because you can reproduce, it doesn't make you a parent.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Sorry, no, any woman who would put a man ahead of their own child is not a "mom". Not a real mother. We're into Susan Smith territory here, in terms of motherly instincts. Just because you can reproduce, it doesn't make you a parent.

True words. She should be locked up for a hell of a lot longer than 42 months. She should have gotten much more even had she let it happen ONCE!

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
True words. She should be locked up for a hell of a lot longer than 42 months. She should have gotten much more even had she let it happen ONCE!

Definitely. The sentence they have passed is more or less a slap on the wrist for a crime like this one.

Sorry, no, any woman who would put a man ahead of their own child is not a "mom". Not a real mother.

Agreed. I really dont get people who put their partner ahead of their kids. It makes no sense to me. The child is that person's flesh and blood, the other person isnt.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Definitely. The sentence they have passed is more or less a slap on the wrist for a crime like this one.

Agreed. I really dont get people who put their partner ahead of their kids. It makes no sense to me. The child is that person's flesh and blood, the other person isnt.

It happens way too freaking often in Canada. In the end, it seems the only ones truly punished are the victims.