An anti separatist plan

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
With what is going on in Crimea a little light lit in my head....
beautiful plan ... all you retired and pensioned folks just move to Quebec.
Out populate the separatist and keep the poles down for those in favor of separatist.
Hell even out vote the PQ
I think we could take a page in this Russian scheme

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Seriously, I bet a few separatists took note: Canadian troops invade the Southern and far Northern regions of a sovereign Quebec, but just predominantly non-francophone regions, call a referendum, and bingo, Democracy at work!

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Seriously, I bet a few separatists took note: Canadian troops invade the Southern and far Northern regions of a sovereign Quebec, but just predominantly non-francophone regions, call a referendum, and bingo, Democracy at work!
When the PQ came to power the first time , a lot of anglos moved out of province. I am sure that could of reaffirmed a better result in 95 's referendum. Now imagine if there trend was reverse?

I doubt the separatist have a long term view or plan other than to be ambiguous and pull the wool over the eyes of the population as much as possible.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You are missing the fact that the rest of Canada wouldn't give a fuk if they did separate. (other than Ontario). Hold the vote outside of Quebec and they would be out for sure.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
You are missing the fact that the rest of Canada wouldn't give a fuk if they did separate. (other than Ontario). Hold the vote outside of Quebec and they would be out for sure.

That and their little language police. G'bye. ;-)

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Yeah , some really love their country :shock:
I am sure if this country was a bible some would be up in arms with threats of a holy war to rip out chapters