Woman gets prison time for 'horror' attack on suspected rapist

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Woman gets prison time for 'horror' attack on suspected rapist
By Dean Pritchard ,Winnipeg Sun
First posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 08:00 PM EDT | Updated: Thursday, March 20, 2014 08:06 PM EDT
WINNIPEG -- A city woman was sentenced to two years in prison for her part in a five-on-one attack on a suspected rapist who was scorched with a hot knife as people yelled "burn him, burn him."
Lisa Bone-Spence, 21, pleaded guilty to one count of aggravated assault in the March 13, 2013, beating in which the victim's face burned several times in an attack captured on video.
Woman gets prison time for 'horror' attack on suspected rapist | Canada | News | Toronto Sun

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
If he really was a rapist, then I can't feel too much sympathy for him to be honest.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Bone-Spence suffered trauma and abuse throughout her life and as a youth became mired in gangs, defence lawyer Stacy Soldier said.
"Violence was entrenched in her from a very young age," Soldier said.
As a teen, Bone-Spence was diagnosed with schizophrenia.
what an horrific life she has had.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
If he really was a rapist, then I can't feel too much sympathy for him to be honest.

It's difficult to feel sympathy for the victim when the situation is gang members becoming violent with other other gang members, it can muddy the waters. But the actions are still wrong and deserve consequences, and in this girl's case, as much help as the system can muster given her diagnosis.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Canadian thugs forgetting the "innocent until proven guilty" bit.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And Briddish thugs are different how?

Less liberal and lefty than Canadian thugs.

By the way, why are you mocking your own accent and the fact that Canadians, like Americans, pronounce Ts as Ds?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Less liberal and lefty than Canadian thugs.

By the way, why are you mocking your own accent and the fact that Canadians, like Americans, pronounce Ts as Ds?
actually I'm willing to bet most thugs lean right...very right...they aren't the kind to be hugging trees or worrying about mankind and starving babies...they have a me first attitude that is right leaning.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Where a thug sits on the political spectrum is not something I tend to think about at all. Seems like rather inane argument to me, it's not like they have a tendency towards civic responsibility. Might as well just say they all have a tendency to like the colour blue or to eat waffles, it's just as completely meaningless.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Where a thug sits on the political spectrum is not something I tend to think about at all. Seems like rather inane argument to me, it's not like they have a tendency towards civic responsibility. Might as well just say they all have a tendency to like the colour blue or to eat waffles, it's just as completely meaningless.
lol true that...but then so is half of what we talk about in here...

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
lol true that...but then so is half of what we talk about in here...

That's true, lol.

Still sometimes I enjoy getting all "serious" about political waffles and colours and what not. If nothing else, it can freak out the newbies. :D

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
That's true, lol.

Still sometimes I enjoy getting all "serious" about political waffles and colours and what not. If nothing else, it can freak out the newbies. :D
lmfao... :p...you go girl

it's your civic duty