How to raise kids not to be racist

tay
+1
Here are three things parents can do to teach their kids to be accepting of people’s differences.

How to raise kids not to be racist - National | Globalnews.ca (external - login to view)

Machjo
Simple. Teach him that he's a world citizen first and a Canadian second.

Danbones
politicians are not a race, neither are bureaucrats, or central bankers,
no matter that they think they are.
open season

Johnnny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

Who wants to be a global citizen when were blessed by Nationality.....?

wwwyoutubecomwatchvFvCKz9SNQX0

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

Yes, I can agree with this.

We're all capable of good or bad regardless of where we live.
Last edited by mentalfloss; Oct 17th, 2016 at 09:14 AM..

lone wolf
+1
Practice as you preach. You're setting an example....

mentalfloss
I always vote for the good party.

lone wolf
+2
#8  Top Rated Post
I abhor gang volins

mentalfloss
I give you a big wet hug and kiss!

Machjo
Open Borders: The Case (external - login to view)

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I abhor gang volins

We need to get sax and violins off the streets and back in the concert halls where they belong!

lone wolf
Hmm.... Tough neighbour hood.... He/she-it swiped the eye right outa my fiddle....

Tecumsehsbones

Hmm.... Tough neighbour hood.... He/she-it swiped the eye right outa my fiddle....

It's all the fault of President Oboema.

mentalfloss
Get those terrorist tenors off our streets!

lone wolf
...AKA Ontario Liberal yes-people with balls in a vice trying to avoid Wynnie's abuses, bullying and baleful gazes - but too stupid to cross the floor and do the right thing

Tecumsehsbones

...AKA Ontario Liberal yes-people with balls in a vice trying to avoid Wynnie's abuses, bullying and baleful gazes - but too stupid to cross the floor and do the right thing

Awww. . . you broke the chain! Couldn't you have thrown in "zither" or "glockenspiel" or maybe "cello" someplace in that mini-rant?

lone wolf
Racism isn't the only thing that flourishes when one is content to look the other way ... Busking, on the other hand....

petros
Banda mariachi thugs.

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Awww. . . you broke the chain! Couldn't you have thrown in "zither" or "glockenspiel" or maybe "cello" someplace in that mini-rant?

Coulda crimped that vice a tad tighter and traded tenor so Sopranos

Angstrom
Tell him he is nothing special.

darkbeaver
First they will have to be raised not to be stupid little safe place twits.

Corduroy
Racism and misogyny are learned behaviour and you don't need to be a parent to prevent children from internalizing. Children are socialized at home, on the schoolyard and increasingly online. We may not raise the next generation perfectly unracist and unsexist, but I have a lot of faith that we're getting better. There's a lot of adults kicking and screaming and holding us back, but we'll get there.

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Racism and misogyny are learned behaviour and you don't need to be a parent to prevent children from internalizing. Children are socialized at home, on the schoolyard and increasingly online. We may not raise the next generation perfectly unracist and unsexist, but I have a lot of faith that we're getting better. There's a lot of adults kicking and screaming and holding us back, but we'll get there.

The whit race will go extinct trying. And the femenism and multi culturalisme will disappear with it.

Corduroy
White people don't need racism and sexism to survive.

Angstrom
We are well on our way to becoming a minority on this planet. No one else gives a **** about racism and feminism

White people don't need racism and sexism to survive.

No other race really gives a **** about it. So the cause will disappear with us.

Corduroy
White people are already a minority on this planet and always have been.

Angstrom

White people are already a minority on this planet and always have been.

When I was a kid . We had 1 none white kid in the class room. My kids have 20 out of 30 kids as none white kids. Do the math.

That's a drastic demographic change in less then 30 years.

And most of these other races don't give a crap about racism and sexism. They think we're a bunch of little pussies for even bringing it up.

Corduroy
When you were a kid white people were still a minority in the world notwithstanding your school's demographics.

Angstrom
They get a good laugh out of you progressive privileges folks. They say. What a bunch of idiots. Let's take advantage of there innocence.

When you were a kid white people were still a minority in the world notwithstanding your school's demographics.

Well in 30 years we will be a minority here in Canada. Feminism and multi culturalisme will have disappeared with us.

Corduroy
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

They get a good laugh out of you progressive privileges folks. They say. What a bunch of idiots. Let's take advantage of there innocence.

Who?