Should we be afraid of Artificial Intelligence?

socratus

socratus
Dec 10, 2008
Israel
www.worldnpa.org
==.
Very soon your will speak with a man who smokes cigarette,
drinks coffee, emits beam of benevolent energy over you
and when you go out in joy - you wouldn’t know that you spoke
with robot system R- 3141592.
If later you know the truth . . . then, maybe, you would ask yourself:
“What is difference between me and this robot?”

If I were you I would be afraid.
================…

Attachments

• Robot man.jpg
    Robot man.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 0

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
==.

================…
Why.

The long and short of all your intellectual psychobabble is this. Relative to the grand scope of things, what the fukk difference does it make?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
geez, we wouldn't even know what to do with a real intelligence if we ever met one
let alone an artificial one

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Don't worry retard your secret is safe with me. I had you figured out long ago and it is not in my interest to expose your dysfuntion.
Hey here's a thought. Wife swapping is popular these days why don't you and Pudney and your spouses get together and swap. Pudney's wife is a biggun but I'm sure with your sewing skills you can take a couple of her tents up some and they'll fit you just fine.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Yes we should be scared of true AI. Especially since that real AI will be nested in technology, the same technology that will be part of our lives and part of your body.

Just imagine people could potential have computer chips and processors in their brains and imagine an AI or anyone at that able to control your actions through these devices.

There won't be a war just an awakening

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
You should be afraid of any kind of intelligence.
thankfully none of us need to worry about that here. ;)

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Artificial intelligence is only a machine, and if you do not control the machine, of course you should be afraid.
Anyhow, it is a fallacy: it is only a machine; it cannot think by itself, but it is like the computer working according to a program: if you tell it to awake you at 7 am, it will ring the bell for you; not more than this: it cannot autothink by itself; this is non-sense.

In other word, the robot is without will, and without the free choice .. because it hasn't the soul or the spirit.

While in case of man, the soul is the true man: the soul is the driver and the body is the driven tool; the soul thinks and takes decisions not the body; while the robot has no soul. It is only a material programmed machine.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/index.htm#What_Is_Man_

quran-ayat(dot)com

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
==.

================…

It will require a full time mechanic, oil changes spark plugs and gears. There no such thing as artificial intelligence, just because it's fast and stuffed with facts does not indicate intelligence, speed only, they will create nothing but rust.

What do you know about this benevolent raygun?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
This claimed 'artificial intelligence' is only out of the self-conceit of atheists and disbelievers .. they think to imitate God and do things like God's work.

So they imagine they can create a being like man.
As did they think about making copies of animal or man.

While the great difference between man and the machine is the auto-thinking and the free will and the free choice .. which is function of the soul, not the function of the body.

Functions of the body: the autonomic system while man sleeps,

while the eye-sight, the hearing and perception and then the thinking are the functions of the soul;

the soul is formed by God Almighty in addition to creating the material body.

Therefore, the dead body cannot do any of such functions.

Functions of the body and the soul
http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/index.htm#Functions_of_the_Body_and_the_Soul_

quran-ayat(dot)com

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
This claimed 'artificial intelligence' is only out of the self-conceit of atheists and disbelievers .. they think to imitate God and do things like God's work.
So they imagine they can create a being like man.

While the great difference between man and the machine is the auto-thinking and the free will and the free choice .. which is function of the soul, not the function of the body.

Functions of the body: the autonomic system while man sleeps,

while the eye-sight, the hearing and perception and then the thinking are the functions of the soul;

the soul is formed by God Almighty in addition to creating the material body.

Therefore, the dead body cannot do any of such functions.

Functions of the body and the soul
http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/index.htm#Functions_of_the_Body_and_the_Soul_

quran-ayat(dot)com

Thing like man? Thing like thing no soul don't know what brains are. Machines are not ready to take over, they can't do anything for their members, we constructed them with black magic. The humans will win, we breed like flies, a colourfull bunch o rebels.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Can all scientists, even when they cooperate with each other, can they create a living insect like the fly?

Quran 22: 73, which means:

{O people, here is a parable a to which you should listen [to ponder and contemplate:]

Those to whom you pray [and worship, whether angels or idols], apart from God, will not create [any] fly, though they should all cooperate together for [this purpose.]
b}

73 a Which is in the Quran, chapter 29: 41, which means:
(The likeness of those [custodians of idols] who have taken to themselves [idols as] patrons [and invite people to worship the idols], apart from God,
is as the likeness of a [female] spider that takes to itself a home [: its spider web or cobweb.]
)

73 b It means: If they met together, consulting and cooperating with each other, in order to create one fly, they would not be able to do so.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/22.htm#a22_73
quran-ayat(dot)com

===================================================================

Therefore, if they make a machine like the 'house-fly', can they insert the 'spirit' into it, so that it will become alive?
No, at all not.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Can all scientists, even when they cooperate with each other, can they create a living insect like the fly?

Quran 22: 73, which means:

{O people, here is a parable a to which you should listen [to ponder and contemplate:]

Those to whom you pray [and worship, whether angels or idols], apart from God, will not create [any] fly, though they should all cooperate together for [this purpose.]
b}

73 a Which is in the Quran, chapter 29: 41, which means:
(The likeness of those [custodians of idols] who have taken to themselves [idols as] patrons [and invite people to worship the idols], apart from God,
is as the likeness of a [female] spider that takes to itself a home [: its spider web or cobweb.]
)

73 b It means: If they met together, consulting and cooperating with each other, in order to create one fly, they would not be able to do so.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/22.htm#a22_73
quran-ayat(dot)com

===================================================================

Therefore, if they make a machine like the 'house-fly', can they insert the 'spirit' into it, so that it will become alive?
No, at all not.
You're a smart man.

They are facsimily, not subject to god, junk