my response to a question about hell

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
We are conscious energy having a physical experience in a holographic Universe. We are the author, director and star of our own movie. Life will be whatever you believe it will be and so will your death.... until you wake up to the fact that it was all a dream of your own making and get back in the game of having a physical experience in the holographic Universe. You are your own god. There are no others. Unfortunately, we don't know that because we were never taught so most of us create our lives by default: as society expects us to, to follow the rules of a rigged game.
Quantum physics has shown that physical reality does not exist in the physical without an observer and that the observer can alter that reality by intention and focus. We have been living for millennium in a colossal lie (the Matrix) and it is time to wake up from the nightmare and to the awesome power and creativity of our minds. Religion was designed to keep you from knowing yourself, to keep you looking outside of yourself for answers, for redemption and salvation. It is has always been about control and those who play that game are terrified that we will wake up and take back the control of our lives and become self-empowered.

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
We make our own heaven. We make our own hell. They are not physical places. I happen to be in my own hell right now. Been a long time since I was in a heaven.