16 years old on the streets at night.

Hrundel

May 15, 2009
I just wonder untill what time can a 16 year old walk and chill on the streets and plazas. And does the ammount of people with him matter?(by law not by safety)

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
By law, 24 hours per day. By safety, it depends on where you live. By Cannuck's house rules 10 pm without good reason.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
In this house, when the street lights come on. No matter the time of year. My 16 year old whines about it, but he's not out hangin' with the rats in the neighbourhood either.

That's all that matters.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
When I was 16, in the summer/fall of 1971, I ran off from home and went to live in Montreal.....with my also 16 year old girlfriend. We both turned 17 there, before we came home......lived in a communal rooming house....with a bunch of (for lack of a better term) "hippies"....vagabonds?????

sigh Those were the days.

I passed out momentarily once on the street for lack of food......

Her Daddy wasn't happy with me....he was a Regimental Sergeant Major in WWII.

oh. BTW. We've been married 33 years now.....together 38. :)

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
When I was 16, in the summer/fall of 1971, I ran off from home and went to live in Montreal.....with my also 16 year old girlfriend. We both turned 17 there, before we came home......lived in a communal rooming house....with a bunch of (for lack of a better term) "hippies"....vagabonds?????

Married to the daughter, NOT the RSM.....

Thought I should clarify that..... :)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

Why you old Hippie you !!! ;-)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Good Lord! Have you seen the pic I have posted in my profile album?

Sometimes I can't believe it is me.:lol::cool:
LMAO!!!

I know you said you used to be a 'lefty', but I thought you were just in it for the free love!!!

I didn't think you had the whole game in play!!!

BTW, never mess with a RSM's daughter!!! Are ya nuts? I was taking chances dating a Ranger's sister. You were flirting with the Devil!!! It show's you always had balls though. Maybe not enough firing brain cells at that time, but you gots balls Colpy!!!

:lol:

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I just wonder untill what time can a 16 year old walk and chill on the streets and plazas. And does the ammount of people with him matter?(by law not by safety)

The only reason a 16 year old kid should be on the streets after 7 P.M. is on his way home from work.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
LMAO!!!

I know you said you used to be a 'lefty', but I thought you were just in it for the free love!!!

I didn't think you had the whole game in play!!!

BTW, never mess with a RSM's daughter!!! Are ya nuts? I was taking chances dating a Ranger's sister. You were flirting with the Devil!!! It show's you always had balls though. Maybe not enough firing brain cells at that time, but you gots balls Colpy!!!

:lol:

You don't know the half of it....literally.

The girl in the pic?

That's his other daughter.

Honest.:cool::cool::cool:

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008

Hmm. I thought all old hippies lived out here on Gabriola Island.:lol::p