Ont. Hydro Does It Again

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Sometimes, it justs gets stranger and stranger:pukeright: And sicker and sicker.

Another OH head walks away with a huge severance. This time 3mill. I can't even visualize 3mill. Yet, this is the figure the govt. said they would pay when and if he quit. Well, he quit, and he gets it - legally. Jesus wept.:|

The former head of OH is suing said govt. for her severance. I don't even want to know how much this is.

And we wonder why our rates keep going up and the lights keep going out.

And the rank and file work their butts off, in the office, and on the job during ice/snow/rain/ - you name it. And the assholes at the top walk away with 3mill.

This after questionable expenses are rung up at "unohoo's" expense.. Is that why they're called expenses?:headbang:

Someone said we get the government we deserve. We must also get the CEO's we deserve. We must have done something terribly morally wrong to get what we've had in Ontario during the last few years. Karma??:angry1:

:grommit:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Gotta love that Liberal mind set. Throw tax payers money at it, stick head in sand.

Last edited:

Dalreg

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2006
Saskatchewan eh!
If this was Saskatchewan it would only be $300 000 as money goes a lot further here than Toronto.

Everyone knows you can hardly get a 2 bedroom condo and parking spot for $3 million in Toronto.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Corruption is Canadian. We're used to it. I just don't think any young Canadian should be dying for it in Afghanistan. A stretch? No. We're there aiding NATO and the western way of life and what really is the latter? What credibility does it hold? The latest Ontario Hydro scandal is wholly expected. This is what we allow those who are chosen to represent us to do to us. Over and over.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Corruption is Canadian. We're used to it. I just don't think any young Canadian should be dying for it in Afghanistan. A stretch? No. We're there aiding NATO and the western way of life and what really is the latter? What credibility does it hold? The latest Ontario Hydro scandal is wholly expected. This is what we allow those who are chosen to represent us to do to us. Over and over.

Bang on Tamarin: We are supposed to pay high wages to attract the "best people". If this is any indication, wouldn't want to see the "worst".

Like you say: over and over again.

:grommit:

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
My new policy ,buy anything that has not tax attached ,used ,thur sales in the paper ,get off the grid asap ,,solar power ,Im tired of paying a retiremtent fund charge on my hydro bill ,who is this for whose retirement ?

I/ we have been screwed ;long enough ,if you had to pay all the tax you pay yearly in one lump sum ,we probably would realize we are not getting even 5% of our moneys worth ,,

Ido hope he has a long a properous retierment