Man Who Made CN Tower Threat Denied Bail

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
A judge found nothing humorous about a Toronto man’s terror threat targeting the CN Tower, denying him bail on Friday.

Connor Merzetti, 33, is accused of making the threats on an online forum last Sunday. Merzetti was arrested on Monday and charged with uttering threats regarding terrorist activity.

In the post he allegedly warned people to stay away from the CN Tower, adding: “I’m not going to say when, but tomorrow, much blood will be shed. Canada has been complacent for far too long. It’s time for Canucks to wake up to the threat that is the sandn****r. If the only thing that will get peoples’ attention is the lives of innocents, so be it.”

The post also included pictures of guns.

A family member put himself up as a surety, but was denied by a judge who ruled that the allegations hold serious weight in public’s eyes.

He’ll be back in court on February 8.

Man who allegedly made hoax CN Tower terror threat denied bail - CityNews

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Saw a funny comedian on TV way back...

"So the CN Tower is one of the tallest buildings in North America?

But the last 100 meters is all antenna. That's cheating a bit isn't it?

That would be like sticking a toothpick into the end of your pen!s and saying, Hey Honey! Look! I've got a nine incher!"

:)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

That would be like sticking a toothpick into the end of your pen!s and saying, Hey Honey! Look! I've got a nine incher!"

Why?

What's wrong with doing that?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

DO you thjink a toothpick would make it shrink that much?