Charges laid in racist encounter for parking spot

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
People usually post most of the article in the thread. If i had to look in the article itself to find out what she was charged with then its obvious your posting skills suck.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Well, he puts up threads. :lol:

But almost every one is stupid or irrelevant, considering that the name of the forum is Canadian Content. Very few people care whether Prince Harry remodels his bedroom in mauve or Prince Charles masturbates in public toilets.

Seriously, I think BL is mentally challenged and has probably been rejected by other Brits, so he has no choice but to seek out places like CC.

Last edited:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
People usually post most of the article in the thread. If i had to look in the article itself to find out what she was charged with then its obvious your posting skills suck.

I couldn't copy the video which has the most impact of the story.

Please tell me snowflake it wasn't too hard for you to move that mouse pointer to the link and click it.

If it was, I apologize for making your life so difficult and I will try my best to make that effort go away whenever possible.

May I suggest you read any of my other threads and come on back and tell me if I am posting too short, long or okey dokey.....

Scooby

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2012
Alberta
So, I must consider the possibility that Canada is not the wonderful utopia of tolerance that the government keeps portraying.