Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Funny, the environment has lots of veterans in it
that's where all the old ones go

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Considering how the government treats them re PTSD, I'm thinking if they could afford flags
they would fly em upside down too

"Veterans turning to charity due to military pension delays
Kevin Sweeney’s is a tale of a man who suffered from a faceless and troubled bureaucracy, but it is not unique. Canadian Force Ombudsman Gary Walbourne says the military has been working on a 13,000-case pension backlog that has resulted in 1,300 complaints to his office since 2007.
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...o-charity-due-to-military-pension-delays.html

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
If the flag had been designed as reversable this easily forseeable problem could have been avoided. All that needs to be done here is to issue a tender. A few millions will correct the oversight.

Considering how the government treats them re PTSD, I'm thinking if they could afford flags
they would fly em upside down too

"Veterans turning to charity due to military pension delays
Kevin Sweeney’s is a tale of a man who suffered from a faceless and troubled bureaucracy, but it is not unique. Canadian Force Ombudsman Gary Walbourne says the military has been working on a 13,000-case pension backlog that has resulted in 1,300 complaints to his office since 2007.
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...o-charity-due-to-military-pension-delays.html

Military pension backlogs have been a matter of official concern since shortly after the dawn of warfare. I believe that a substantial reduction in the cost of Legion booze would lower the volume of complaint afterall this was the Legions mandate from the beginning. Issue regalia and copper coins and they will forget thier lost limbs.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
That is a serious question and any examination will unavoidably question thier alligence to Canadian values. I think that in the interest of fiscle responsibility no attempt to plumb the contest should be considered at this time.