Another Sudbury Cop Powertrip

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
In Sudbury the cops power trip here hard!!!! They will charge you if you have a pipe in your car with a bit of resin in it. Ive actually had cops slowly follow me while i was walking down a main street at night, just to see if i would run. If you and your buddies are driving through town he will drop back and run your plates just to see if he could **** with you... I respect law enforcement and know there are good cops out there but to be honest they're not in Sudbury.

Like if the guy was trafficking weed then i wouldn't care about it, but a couple a grams... come on... After living in Sudbury for my whole life, im 100% the cops here don't actually care about peoples lives... Like 57 years old, a couple of grams, real threat to society.... really?? Its not like this guy was out blasting mother****ers...

https://www.sudbury.com/local-news/sudbury-man-had-pot-in-his-car-opp-reports-301804

Sudbury man had pot in his car, OPP reports

“Officers detected the odour of marijuana emanating from interior of the vehicle,” the release said. “As a result of the investigation, police located and seized a quantity of drugs inside the pickup truck.”

The 57-year-old driver was arrested and charged with possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana, a violation of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Right now it's a full out blitz in Ottawa, one cop actually tried to railroad me by speeding up to close the space I was trying to use to merge, and give me a failure to yield ticket.
Lucky for me a man who witnessed the incident offered witness statement in my favour and the dumb bitch cop gave up and only gave me a warning. I'm lucky that man stood up for me because she was yelling at me and everything.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
I fooled a couple stupid Sudbury narcs 40+ years ago when I was living in the bunkhouses in Levack they were searching my room and I picked up my coat/grabbed my Hash pipe and stuck it down my pants-all the time they were literally within 3 feet of me-they found exactly SFA.

Some things never change especially up in the frozen bush.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
She looked like she wanted to rip my head off for basically cutting her off, because she tried to take away my space I was merging in.

Be warned, cops in Ontario right now are looking for blood.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Its sickening, the cops are going full out on people these days when 75% of us are hurting because of the economy. And you wonder why no one trusts the boys and girls in blue.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
They will even create a problem in order to give out tickets. Beware!

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
In Sudbury the cops power trip here hard!!!! They will charge you if you have a pipe in your car with a bit of resin in it. Ive actually had cops slowly follow me while i was walking down a main street at night, just to see if i would run. If you and your buddies are driving through town he will drop back and run your plates just to see if he could **** with you... I respect law enforcement and know there are good cops out there but to be honest they're not in Sudbury.

Like if the guy was trafficking weed then i wouldn't care about it, but a couple a grams... come on... After living in Sudbury for my whole life, im 100% the cops here don't actually care about peoples lives... Like 57 years old, a couple of grams, real threat to society.... really?? Its not like this guy was out blasting mother****ers...

https://www.sudbury.com/local-news/sudbury-man-had-pot-in-his-car-opp-reports-301804

Sudbury man had pot in his car, OPP reports

Next time they follow you run for a bit just to fu ck with them and waste their time.