Video captures violent confrontation with Toronto Police

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
This should be in the Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread. You'd think these simpletons would have figured out by now that everybody has a video camera and if you act like a knob, you're going to end up all over social media.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
maybe be patient until they're finished and then explain what's up with the citation and possibly don't lean-in/reach-into a police cruiser at 2 am.?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
This should be in the Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread. You'd think these simpletons would have figured out by now that everybody has a video camera and if you act like a knob, you're going to end up all over social media.
Yeah, but we're talking about cops here.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The numpty filming the video was a right knobhead and deserves to be beaten to a pulp. I would probably have just mown him down with the car and would have enjoyed seeing him bouncing off the bonnet, onto the roof, then onto the boot, before lying in a crumpled heap on the road.

He's as annoying as those cyclists that motorists have to put up with.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The numpty filming the video was a right knobhead and deserves to be beaten to a pulp. I would probably have just mown him down with the car and would have enjoyed seeing him bouncing off the bonnet, onto the roof, then onto the boot, before lying in a crumpled heap on the road.

He's as annoying as those cyclists that motorists have to put up with.

You'd probably fit in quite well in the Toronto Police Service.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Filming videos must terrify you.

No. Just like those policemen, I just find eejits poking a camera through the passenger window of my vehicle and shoving it in my face to be rather irritating, and I would just love to mow said eejit down with the full weight of my vehicle and watch him go bouncing off the bonnet, just as most motorists would love to do the same with those cyclists participating in their Victorian hobby.

I bet the numpty filming the video is a cyclist, too. It wouldn't surprise me. He seems the type.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
No. Just like those policemen, I just find eejits poking a camera through the passenger window of my vehicle and shoving it in my face to be rather irritating, and I would just love to mow said eejit down with the full weight of my vehicle and watch him go bouncing off the bonnet, just as most motorists would love to do the same with those cyclists participating in their Victorian hobby.

I bet the numpty filming the video is a cyclist, too. It wouldn't surprise me. He seems the type.

The funny thing is that it isn't a crime to be an eejit. I'm quite sure that works in your favour.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
When a cop pulls you over, there is a good reason for you to wait in your car...
First, the police has to check your license number to ascertain that it is not a reported stolen vehicle, and check that the owner of the vehicle doesn't have any warrants out on him/her and one reason he does that is for his own safety.
Now some nut that gets out of his car with a camera to bait said officer an get a high count on facebook or youtube is just asking for it, especially if you listen at the end the obviously fake crying....

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
One would think that if the cop had a couple of clues to rub together, he would know he was being baited and would have chosen not to act like a knob. I'm not surprised that the cop (and those that choose to defend this behaviour) can't wrap their heads around it.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yeah... getting out of your car during some type of stop and reaching into their patrol car is a smart thing.

File this under World's Dumbest Criminals.

He wanted the confrontation and he got it. Then of course he screams like a b*tch. These cops are going to walk on this easily. lol

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yeah... getting out of your car during some type of stop and reaching into their patrol car is a smart thing.

File this under World's Dumbest Criminals.

He wanted the confrontation and he got it. Then of course he screams like a b*tch. These cops are going to walk on this easily. lol

Regardless of whether they walk or not, they still look pretty foolish to those of us that don't have a uniform fetish. There are far better ways to handle it so that you don't end up looking like a tool on Facebook or YouTube.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The tool is the guy that looks for a confrontation and screams for help when he gets it.

Now he's known as the b*tch that screamed on Youtube and FB.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yup, you're right..... the guy with the camera phone sure does look like a foolish tool......

Yep, as does the cop. The big difference between the two is that the cop works for the public and would like the publics support. Why am I not surprised you can't seem to grasp such a simple concept?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Pull over
Stop the car
Turn on the interior light
Keep you hands on 10 and 2 on the wheel
Be polite
Then if necessary
Sue the fukkers.
But politely.