Wynne questions if Harper has ‘vendetta’ against Ontario

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Ontario’s premier hopes Prime Minister Stephen Harper doesn’t have a “vendetta” against the people of the province, saying the well-being of Canadians should dictate their working relationship, not his “feelings.”

Kathleen Wynne’s last meeting with Harper was more than a year ago, on Dec. 5, 2013, and she has since embarked on a public campaign urging him to put an end to their strained working relationship. When Harper was in the Toronto area last week he did not meet with Wynne, but fit in a private face-to-face with newly elected Toronto Mayor John Tory.

“I really believe that as leaders and as politicians with a lot of responsibility we have to be able to, all of us, rise above the personal,” Wynne said in a year-end interview with The Canadian Press.

Kathleen Wynne questions if Harper has ‘vendetta’ against Ontario | Metro

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
all this whiny bitch needs do is put her house in order and the Prime Minister will be happy to meet with her.

problem kathy?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
“I really believe that as leaders and as politicians with a lot of responsibility we have to be able to, all of us, rise above the personal,”
Well dear accept your fate for f-cking over the rest of the Country. It's not personal, it's a professional call for accountability and liability from the rest of Canada.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Well dear accept your fate for f-cking over the rest of the Country. It's not personal, it's a professional call for accountability and liability from the rest of Canada.

Yes cause real world Has conséquences for your action .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Stupid "shocked" bitch. Everything to her is shocking. Google "Wynne shocked" sometime.

Liberal Leader Kathleen Wynne says she is "shocked" that NDP Leader Andrea Horwath would consider leaving the porch light

Chrysler turning down Ontario money shocked Kathleen Wynne

Wynne “shocked” by Levin

Premier Kathleen Wynne says Ontarians are shocked by Wednesday's Ottawa shooting deaths, but she is urging people not to fear.

I’m not shocked that Alberta Premier Alison Redford is resigning, but I am shocked she moved so quickly. I’m also shocked that here in Ontario we still have Premier Kathleen Wynne.

Shocked to hear the news out of Boston. My thoughts are with everyone affected and with the first responders on the ground.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Ontario’s premier hopes Prime Minister Stephen Harper doesn’t have a “vendetta” against the people of the province, saying the well-being of Canadians should dictate their working relationship, not his “feelings.”

Kathleen Wynne’s last meeting with Harper was more than a year ago, on Dec. 5, 2013, and she has since embarked on a public campaign urging him to put an end to their strained working relationship. When Harper was in the Toronto area last week he did not meet with Wynne, but fit in a private face-to-face with newly elected Toronto Mayor John Tory.

“I really believe that as leaders and as politicians with a lot of responsibility we have to be able to, all of us, rise above the personal,” Wynne said in a year-end interview with The Canadian Press.

Kathleen Wynne questions if Harper has ‘vendetta’ against Ontario | Metro

Why in the world would Harper meet with this corrupt, silly whacko?

And what the Hell do they put in the Ontario drinking water that the people would elect her?

I'd stay as far away from her as possible.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Why in the world would Harper meet with this corrupt, silly whacko?

And what the Hell do they put in the Ontario drinking water that the people would elect her?

I'd stay as far away from her as possible.
Also, what vendetta? Ontario got Harper the most seats of any province.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Stupid "shocked" bitch. Everything to her is shocking. Google "Wynne shocked" sometime.

Liberal Leader Kathleen Wynne says she is "shocked" that NDP Leader Andrea Horwath would consider leaving the porch light

Chrysler turning down Ontario money shocked Kathleen Wynne

Wynne “shocked” by Levin

Premier Kathleen Wynne says Ontarians are shocked by Wednesday's Ottawa shooting deaths, but she is urging people not to fear.

I’m not shocked that Alberta Premier Alison Redford is resigning, but I am shocked she moved so quickly. I’m also shocked that here in Ontario we still have Premier Kathleen Wynne.

Shocked to hear the news out of Boston. My thoughts are with everyone affected and with the first responders on the ground.
Shocked, eh? Is that why our electric power costs so much?