Wife tried to rip off his genitals, husband says

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Wife tried to rip off his genitals, husband says
By Neil Bowen ,Sarnia Observer
First posted: Friday, May 23, 2014 06:52 PM EDT | Updated: Friday, May 23, 2014 07:05 PM EDT
SARNIA, Ont. -- A woman who tried to tear off her husband's genitals has been jailed for three days.
Barbara Ann Hamilton, 52, of pleaded guilty to the assault and for violating a no-contact order.
The couple, married 30 years, had been arguing of late. Accusations of infidelity and a series of physical confrontations escalated on Dec. 26, when Hamilton's husband was on the toilet, and she grabbed and pulled on his genitals while biting his face, court heard.
The man told police it appeared to be an attempt to rip them off.
In 2013 Hamilton was convicted of assault causing bodily harm to her husband, angered that he'd had sex with another woman during his birthday party.
It was not a healthy relationship, Justice Anne McFadyen said.
There was a joint submission from Crown and defence lawyers for the three-day sentence
Hamilton's three-day sentence had already been served in pre-sentence custody. She will be on probation for 18 months, during which she must take anger-management and domestic-violence counselling while staying away from her husband.
Hamilton said she wants no further contact with him.
neil.bowen@sunmedia.ca
Wife tried to rip off his genitals, husband says | Ontario | News | Toronto Sun

its pull my finger, not pull my.... ;) :p

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
What is it with women in North America cutting off men's genitals? It seems to be uncannily common over there. Is it something in the water or is it the dubious way they've been brought up?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
it is not just women that are abused

she is one messed up person

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
What is it with women in North America cutting off men's genitals? It seems to be uncannily common over there. Is it something in the water or is it the dubious way they've been brought up?

Quit complaining. As far as I know, his genitals are still attached. ....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Here, we don't take it on the chin. We rip off genitals.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Here, we don't take it on the chin. We rip off genitals.

and if a man had even suggested the same about a woman in gest, the women on here would be all over him like flies on shyte.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
it's the truth, if I had made a comment about "ripping a womans genitals off" I would have been tarred a misogynist at the least. I would have had the women on here tear me a new a$$hole for even suggesting such a thing. So don't come down on my a$$ about the double standard.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
it's the truth, if I had made a comment about "ripping a womans genitals off" I would have been tarred a misogynist at the least. I would have had the women on here tear me a new a$$hole for even suggesting such a thing. So don't come down on my a$$ about the double standard.
and would it have been deserved?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
and yet, I'm the only one that made a comment about Twila's comment and "I'm" the one getting flak for it.:roll:
what flak, I asked a question

and you still haven't answered it

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
and would it have been deserved?

Missed the question mark...

I'm assuming your talking about the genitals being ripped off as being deserved. No one "deserves" to have that done. Are you suggesting that it could be "deserved"?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Missed the question mark...

I'm assuming your talking about the genitals being ripped off as being deserved. No one "deserves" to have that done. Are you suggesting that it could be "deserved"?
no I'm not into castration for adultery or even rape, you said if you had spoken of disfiguring a woman, we would have been all over you so I was curious as to whether or not you would have felt the attack on the comment would be deserved.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
no I'm not into castration for adultery or even rape, you said if you had spoken of disfiguring a woman, we would have been all over you so I was curious as to whether or not you would have felt the attack on the comment would be deserved.

of course it would have been deserved, but it appears when a woman makes a comment about doing it to a man, she gets a pass. That's the double standard I mentioned. Just look at JLM's response to my reply to twila.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
of course it would have been deserved, but it appears when a woman makes a comment about doing it to a man, she gets a pass. That's the double standard I mentioned. Just look at JLM's response to my reply to twila.
k fair enough, I was pretty sure you would man up on that but was just checking

I think Twila was actually just yanking Blackie's chain.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
k fair enough, I was pretty sure you would man up on that but was just checking

I think Twila was actually just yanking Blackie's chain.

like I sad, even if a man said it in jest, the women would be all over him.