Welcome to NHL Hockey!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Welcome to the new CC 'NHL Hockey' forum!

With the season edging closer, it's time to get into the swing early and discuss all matters relating to the world's best hockey league.

Your host, more aptly 'Referee', will be our world famous Talloola!! Talloola is an avid hockey fan that knows the game well. She will not only help start play she is equipped to handout penalties, throw posts into the penalty box, administer bone-crushing checks, rip the words off a jersey, or anything else a ref and forum boss will do to keep the game in line. I heard her favorite dessert is a 'celery cap'. Boo hiss, I know.

We look forward to building a thriving hockey venue that talks about Canada's game! Thanks Talloola for being the heart and soul of our NHL Hockey forum!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
It's pretty hard not to like the Habs. Most will agree, they are Canada's team.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
hi everyone.
Thanks Kreskin, I'm happy to be of help if I can. I'm making up complete NHL rosters for every team, so with all of the player moves in the off season, if you need to know where
certain players end up, just let me know and I will look it up for you.

With all the talk about Mats Sundin this summer, what does everyone think of that situation, as it has almost run it's course, and most seem to fed up with it now, but there
are six teams waiting for his answer, which should come soon, as he has to lace up those
skates, and get at it.

Celery cap? (do I know you?)

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Okay, so, are you guys going to get uberdorky and do up fantasy teams?

*ducks incase that was the intent*

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
I don't wanna. :tongue:

ah zeeeze Karrie - don't make me git all scarey boo on yer ass.........

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Montreal -----104
Ottawa-------- 94
Boston--------- 94
Buffalo--------- 90
Toronto-------- 83

Last seasons standings for the northeast division. How do you think that will change
this season, some say toronto will put it all in the toilet this year to get 'Tavaras' (sp?)
could happen I guess, but they still would have to be part of the lottery.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Awwww shyte, a hockey forum:x

Kidding, kidding:lol::lol:

As long as TO and Detroit get in the finals, everythings right with the world.

Bobby Hull still playing??

How many goals did Tiger Williams score last year??

Damn, I'm up on it...........yay.!!

:roll:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Montreal -----104
Ottawa-------- 94
Boston--------- 94
Buffalo--------- 90
Toronto-------- 83

Last seasons standings for the northeast division. How do you think that will change
this season, some say toronto will put it all in the toilet this year to get 'Tavaras' (sp?)
could happen I guess, but they still would have to be part of the lottery.
I have to think Ottawa will pick it up. Last year was a disaster. The bruins are improving. Could be a tight 3-way for the top.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I have to think Ottawa will pick it up. Last year was a disaster. The bruins are improving. Could be a tight 3-way for the top.

Yeah, with Emery gone now, they won't have that distraction, can't help but think that caused their loss of balance, as there was no other explanation for their poor showing,
they have much better players than that.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Oh, am I, oh goodie, i'm so proud of myself, have never done that before.:lol:

Keep it up, Taloola. Good on ya. My dog knows more about hockey than I.

Can't be an expert in all things............I chose hockey to qualify as a :tard:......By god, I got the T shirt.

Like to watch it, though.

D;oh!!