how bout dem leafs

spaminator
+1
leafs (external - login to view)

rangers 3, leafs 6.
Last edited by spaminator; Oct 13th, 2014 at 03:19 AM..

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

rangers 3, leafs 6.

Great game by the Leafs last night spam.............not often you get to see King Eric pulled in a game - that was worth the watch alone Looks like Reimer will be okay - good news. Also good to see the top line do so well.

spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

Great game by the Leafs last night spam.............not often you get to see King Eric pulled in a game - that was worth the watch alone Looks like Reimer will be okay - good news. Also good to see the top line do so well.

i'm glad that he didn't get a concussion.

spaminator
Colorado 2, leafs 3.

IdRatherBeSkiing

rangers 3, leafs 6.

A bit late? No post about them for their first 2 games?

But they have won 2 in a row now. The parade plans down Younge Street are back on.

Cannuck
They will have to do more than beat struggling teams before I'd think about a parade

spaminator
islanders 2, leafs 5.

spaminator
+1
buffalo 0, leafs 4

spaminator
columbus 1, leafs 4

spaminator
blackhawks 2, leafs 3

55Mercury
you see? in none of these games did they have a 6 point lead going into the 2nd period. which is good, cuz that record aint pretty. lol

spaminator
+1
rangers 4, leafs 5

spaminator
senators 3, leafs 5

Mowich
+1
Well we are off to the 3rd period and barring a total break-down by the Leafs and a miracle by the Bruins, it looks like TO has another one under their jerseys, spam. Phil's goals were a thing of beauty and the others guys weren't too shabby either. Chasing Tukka from the net - that rocks!

Yee Haw.............Rock on Leafs...........great win over the Bruins, spam. 6 -1 Woo Hoo!

gopher
+2
Good on them to humble those Boston Bad Boys

spaminator
+1

Well we are off to the 3rd period and barring a total break-down by the Leafs and a miracle by the Bruins, it looks like TO has another one under their jerseys, spam. Phil's goals were a thing of beauty and the others guys weren't too shabby either. Chasing Tukka from the net - that rocks!

Yee Haw.............Rock on Leafs...........great win over the Bruins, spam. 6 -1 Woo Hoo!

Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Good on them to humble those Boston Bad Boys

happy and surprised at the same time.

Toronto Maple Leafs One Too Many Ugly Sweater - Shop.NHL.com (external - login to view)

shop.realsports.ca/detail/4412 (external - login to view)

Mowich
Pens 2 - Leafs 1...............sorry spam - this one had me cheering for my guys. Didn't see the game as it was under black-out where I live so have no idea how well/poorly either side played.

spaminator

Pens 2 - Leafs 1...............sorry spam - this one had me cheering for my guys. Didn't see the game as it was under black-out where I live so have no idea how well/poorly either side played.

sorry that you are not able to watch some of the games. at least they only lost by a goal.

Cannuck
8 great moments in Leafs embarrassment - Sportsnet.ca (external - login to view)

Kreskin
Ron Wilson calls ACC a morgue. lol

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nh...221037129.html (external - login to view)

spaminator
lighting 2, leafs 5.

spaminator
+1
Maple Leafs fans sing US anthem after tech glitch
Fans at the Air Canada Centre saved the day Tuesday after the anthem singerís microphone stopped working.
November 20, 2014 12:56
From news
Maple Leafs fans sing US anthem after tech glitch : Featured TOR : Videos

JLM
And even bigger news today is Calgary lost! It just doesn't get any better than that!

spaminator
+1
red wings 1, leafs 4

Mowich

red wings 1, leafs 4

Good game by the Leafs, spam...........got to watch most of it though I was switching between channels a bit, keeping my eye on the Habs game too. That'll help smooth things over with the fans.

spaminator
Leafs Nation proud and strong on HMCS Toronto
November 26, 2014
CityNews reporter Avery Haines spent five days aboard the HMCS Toronto and found that even though the crew of the warship are far from home, the Toronto Maple Leafs still play a big part in their lives.
Leafs Nation proud and strong on HMCS Toronto | CityNews (external - login to view)

Mowich
Holy Smoke, spam.............just got home in time to watch the Leafs score their last two goals!!

6 -2 Leafs Rock on T.O.!!!

gore0bsessed
who cares about the leafs, i'm watchin toronto raptors

#1 in the east right now

spaminator
+1

Holy Smoke, spam.............just got home in time to watch the Leafs score their last two goals!!

6 -2 Leafs Rock on T.O.!!!

and the icing on the cake was when the official got a knuckle sandwich.

eh1eh

If you are a Leafs fan you can find these at ButtonMachine (external - login to view) .