how bout dem leafs

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
leafs

rangers 3, leafs 6. :) :cool:

Great game by the Leafs last night spam.............not often you get to see King Eric pulled in a game - that was worth the watch alone :smile: Looks like Reimer will be okay - good news. Also good to see the top line do so well.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Great game by the Leafs last night spam.............not often you get to see King Eric pulled in a game - that was worth the watch alone :smile: Looks like Reimer will be okay - good news. Also good to see the top line do so well.
i'm glad that he didn't get a concussion.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
you see? in none of these games did they have a 6 point lead going into the 2nd period. which is good, cuz that record aint pretty. lol

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Well we are off to the 3rd period and barring a total break-down by the Leafs and a miracle by the Bruins, it looks like TO has another one under their jerseys, spam. Phil's goals were a thing of beauty and the others guys weren't too shabby either. Chasing Tukka from the net - that rocks! :smile:

Yee Haw.............Rock on Leafs...........great win over the Bruins, spam. 6 -1 Woo Hoo!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Well we are off to the 3rd period and barring a total break-down by the Leafs and a miracle by the Bruins, it looks like TO has another one under their jerseys, spam. Phil's goals were a thing of beauty and the others guys weren't too shabby either. Chasing Tukka from the net - that rocks! :smile:

Yee Haw.............Rock on Leafs...........great win over the Bruins, spam. 6 -1 Woo Hoo!

Good on them to humble those Boston Bad Boys
happy and surprised at the same time. ;) :) :cool:

Toronto Maple Leafs One Too Many Ugly Sweater - Shop.NHL.com

http://shop.realsports.ca/detail/4412

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Pens 2 - Leafs 1...............sorry spam - this one had me cheering for my guys. Didn't see the game as it was under black-out where I live so have no idea how well/poorly either side played.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Pens 2 - Leafs 1...............sorry spam - this one had me cheering for my guys. Didn't see the game as it was under black-out where I live so have no idea how well/poorly either side played.
sorry that you are not able to watch some of the games. :( at least they only lost by a goal.