how bout dem leafs


spaminator
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
we won! barely, but still, we won!
 
talloola
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

we won! barely, but still, we won!

its worth 2 points anyway it happens.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
#3
They won the first game. Lets print Stanley Cup tickets and organize the victory parade.
 
JLM
#4
One game does not a season make! -

Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

They won the first game. Lets print Stanley Cup tickets and organize the victory parade.

Down Hastings Street maybe!
 
Kreskin
+1
#5
It's about time someone started a Leafs thread.
 
JLM
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

It's about time someone started a Leafs thread.

nah!
 
spaminator
+1
#7
we won again!
 
JLM
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

we won again!

In case nobody has noticed, the Leafs are now the top team in the league!
 
relic
+1
#9
I think a true fan,is a fan win or lose. Go Leafs !
 
Cannuck
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

we won again!

You play for the Leaves? What number are you?
 
taxslave
+1
#11
Around here all de leafs are falling off de treez.
 
JLM
#12
If those Leafs win a couple of more games they will probably set a record for this century!
 
Mowich
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by relicView Post

I think a true fan,is a fan win or lose. Go Leafs !

You got that right, relic. If you are going to support a team then you do so win or lose. No team wins all the time.

Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

we won! barely, but still, we won!

Hope you keep reporting about your Leafs, spam.
 
spaminator
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

Hope you keep reporting about your Leafs, spam.

i'll try to update the thread. we barely won again. so far it looks as though bernier is playing better so reimer will have to step up his game. too bad they lost some points. one thing I don't like is under the current point system, if an nhl team wins in overtime they get less points then a win in regulation and if they win in a shoot out they get less points then if they win in overtime. I think.
 
Liberalman
#15
Leafs almost lost last night
 
Mowich
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

i'll try to update the thread. we barely won again. so far it looks as though bernier is playing better so reimer will have to step up his game. too bad they lost some points. one thing I don't like is under the current point system, if an nhl team wins in overtime they get less points then a win in regulation and if they win in a shoot out they get less points then if they win in overtime. I think.

A win's a win, spam - barely or not. Good on the Leafs.
 
spaminator
#17
shutout!
 
Mowich
#18
Nice OT goal by Bolland to give the Leafs the win tonight, spam.
 
spaminator
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

Nice OT goal by Bolland to give the Leafs the win tonight, spam.

agreed. another close one!
 
Mowich
#20
Rather exciting time for Leaf's fans, spam. 6 wins for the team with this latest against the Wild - Rock on Leafs. Reimer came through big for the team too stopping all but one of the Wild's 38 shots - Way to go, James. Seems everyone is still talking about the Leafs being outshot but bottom line is that they made good on 4 of those 14 chances and won the game. Go, Leafs, Go!
 
spaminator
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

Rather exciting time for Leaf's fans, spam. 6 wins for the team with this latest against the Wild - Rock on Leafs. Reimer came through big for the team too stopping all but one of the Wild's 38 shots - Way to go, James. Seems everyone is still talking about the Leafs being outshot but bottom line is that they made good on 4 of those 14 chances and won the game. Go, Leafs, Go!

reimer had a better game. they need to get more shots on goal.
 
spaminator
#22
Jim McKenny’s daughter killed in car accident
10/20/2013 08:59 PM Christine Chubb (external - login to view)

The daughter of former Toronto Maple Leaf and CityNews sportscaster Jim McKenny has tragically been killed in a car accident in Australia.
Mia Valentine died on Saturday following a crash near her home in Brisbane.
Long-time friend and former co-worker CityNews anchor Gord Martineau said he learned the news Sunday morning.
“I found out this morning when Jim, or Howie as we know him best, called me and gave me the bad news,” he explained. “I am as upset as anyone else.”
Martineau said McKenny and his wife Christine are now on their way to Australia.
“Howie loved his children, his son Jason and his daughter Mia,” said Martineau. “Having one of them taken away has just been devastating to him and Christine.”
McKenny, who was born in Ottawa, spent 10 years in the NHL as a defenceman and winger with the Leafs and the Minnesota North Stars before joining the CityNews team in 1984, where he worked for 25 years.
“Jim was part of our City family for many years and was loved by everyone so we are all very upset about this,” said Martineau.
He added that the thoughts and prayers of the entire CityNews staff are with McKenny and his wife right now.
Police have released very little information about the crash.
If you’d like to send your condolences to McKenny and his family please leave them in the comments below.
Jim McKenny’s daughter killed in car accident | CityNews (external - login to view)


Daughter of Jim McKenny killed in car accident

October 20, 2013
The daughter of former Toronto Maple Leaf and CityNews sportscaster Jim McKenny has tragically been killed in a car accident in Australia.
Daughter of Jim McKenny killed in car accident | CityNews (external - login to view)
 
spaminator
#23
the coach got his revenge.
 
JLM
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

the coach got his revenge.

I t'ink dem leafs might come to da same fate as dem leafs in my back yard.
 
spaminator
+1
#25
we won!
 
spaminator
+1
#26
shutout!
 
spaminator
+1
#27
another win.
 
Mowich
#28
Seems the only games I get to watch lately without them conflicting with another sport is the Leafs, spam and I am really enjoying them this year. Didn't watch much of the game last night as I wanted to see the Red Sox win their first World Series since 1918 so I switched back and forth during commercials. Am really impressed with what Phil Kessel is doing so far. Go, Leafs.
 
spaminator
#29


video.nhl.com/videocenter/embed?playlist=484481 (external - login to view)
 
spaminator
#30
we won.
 

Similar Threads

16
how bout them leafs?
by spaminator | Feb 29th, 2012
14
Ops....Sorry 'bout that. Next!!!
by Ron in Regina | Jan 7th, 2009
23
no new posts