win 3-2

spaminator
win 3-2

win ot 4-3

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

win 3-2

win ot 4-3

Goalie gone. Reimer isn't gonna win it for them. 1 point behind and 2 less games than competitors. Not looking good.

talloola
fading, but still alive

JLM
Our safety motto at work was "Always expect the unexpected", but I think that can apply to most facets of life! (As Yogi probably realized) -

Cliffy

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I never was a particular Leaf's fan but it would be nice to have Canadian presence in the playoffs! One team is not much representation!

Kreskin
Now only one game in hand for CBJ and only one point ahead. CBJ is sagging. Could be the Leafs in #8.

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Now only one game in hand for CBJ and only one point ahead. CBJ is sagging. Could be the Leafs in #8.

columbus really blew it tonight, they were tied with less than a minute in the game, then lost it in
regulation to chicago.
this game could really come back to haunt them.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Well, the Leafs certainly didn't take advantage of this. They laid a huge egg against Winnipeg tonight, and that pretty much ends it for them. I'm not a basketball fan, but I will root for the Raptors as they show what teamwork is all about.

spaminator
Toronto man opens basement Leafs shrine to public for charity

June 16, 2014
CityNews videographer Audra Brown checked out Mike Wilsonís amazing collection of Leafs memorabilia.
Toronto man opens basement Leafs shrine to public for charity | CityNews (external - login to view)