Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
we won! barely, but still, we won!
:) :cool:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If those Leafs win a couple of more games they will probably set a record for this century!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Hope you keep reporting about your Leafs, spam.
i'll try to update the thread. :) :cool: we barely won again.
:) :cool: so far it looks as though bernier is playing better so reimer will have to step up his game. too bad they lost some points. :( one thing I don't like is under the current point system, if an nhl team wins in overtime they get less points then a win in regulation and if they win in a shoot out they get less points then if they win in overtime. I think. :(

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
i'll try to update the thread. :) :cool: we barely won again.
:) :cool: so far it looks as though bernier is playing better so reimer will have to step up his game. too bad they lost some points. :( one thing I don't like is under the current point system, if an nhl team wins in overtime they get less points then a win in regulation and if they win in a shoot out they get less points then if they win in overtime. I think. :(

A win's a win, spam - barely or not. Good on the Leafs.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Rather exciting time for Leaf's fans, spam. 6 wins for the team with this latest against the Wild - Rock on Leafs. Reimer came through big for the team too stopping all but one of the Wild's 38 shots - Way to go, James. Seems everyone is still talking about the Leafs being outshot but bottom line is that they made good on 4 of those 14 chances and won the game. Go, Leafs, Go!