Allahu Akbar..........

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Is that what the man was yelling on the flight to San Fransisco?????

San Francisco Bound Airplane Disturbance Caused By….A Muslim!

May 10, 2011 – 11:37 am

A man who was arrested after causing a disturbance on a San Francisco-bound American Airlines flight twice tried to open the cockpit door, the second time after a crew member told him that the restroom was to his left, a federal air marshal said in a court affidavit.

Rageh Al-Murisi, a California resident who was carrying a Yemeni passport, is scheduled to appear in court Tuesday on a charge of interfering with flight crew members and attendants. (snip)

Al-Murisi went toward the cockpit door about 20 minutes before the flight from Chicago was supposed to land, according to Howard’s affidavit. He was yelling unintelligibly as he brushed past a flight attendant, witnesses said.

I wonder what he was screaming?

San Francisco Bound Airplane Disturbance Caused By….A Muslim! Pirate's Cove

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I've been know to mumble "OH God" while running to the bathroom after taco night.

Maybe he had Taco Bell in the terminal food court.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I think what we have here is another event where the story keeps changing in an effort to influence public opinion.

The CNN headline was 'Yemeni man rushes cockpit' but during an interview with one of the flight attendants she stated he was knocking on the door and mumbling to himself and she was concerned he had a mental issue. Now we have a version where he is apparently yelling wildly and pushing staff. I have no idea what to believe because as usual it seems like there is a bunch of anti-muslim propaganda circulating.