Fire the bastard

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
What an idiot that pilot is... complete moron and racist clown and lacking of professionalism. They were cleared by security , there were no reasons to to suspect they were dangerous individuals.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
What the hell is this? Are you making monkey noises because you aren't able to formulate a coherent thought?
No, I don't subscribe to the same train of thought, for lack of a better term, as you.

I was just admiring your moral relativism, and I wanted to see if you were as easy to bait a perch. You were.

So much for that superiority complex of yours.

Thanx for coming out.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
You didn't bait anyone with your monkey noises, I was just curious at what that was suppose to mean. But if you disagree with what I said feel free to tell me your opinions on the matter.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You didn't bait anyone with your monkey noises, I was just curious at what that was suppose to mean.
Yes, small minds, like that of kittens, are oft tempted to react to dangling pieces of string.

But if you disagree with what I said feel free to tell me your opinions on the matter.
I don't disagree with the premise of your post. I already stated, that I admired your moral relativism. Although I'm sure you'll need to have me point it out, since your superior intellect obviously has no idea what I'm talking about.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Out of what?

Fired from his job, figured that would be quite apparent. I'll be sure to explain from now on using small words and simple ideas so it doesn't go beyond your limited skill set.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If selecting customers simply based on looks or personal opinion were against the law, night clubs would all be closed world wide.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
There is no known emoticon to express what is going through my mind....
How about this one...

Fired from his job, figured that would be quite apparent. I'll be sure to explain from now on using small words and simple ideas so it doesn't go beyond your limited skill set.
Maybe you should just write it down and read it over to yourself. Since I figured that you knew me well enough, to understand that I was agreeing with you, and my comment was a flippant gesture of retribution for the pilots misdeeds.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Hooper said airline officials at Memphis tried to resolve the situation, but the pilot refused.
Which is as it should be-the pilot is Captain-you dance to his tune or walk-he has final legal determination on who flies and who sits.

Boarding a plane dressed in mediaeval costume might make some people uncomfortable and that's life.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
Which is as it should be-the pilot is Captain-you dance to his tune or walk-he has final legal determination on who flies and who sits.

Boarding a plane dressed in mediaeval costume might make some people uncomfortable and that's life.

good point, and employers should be allowed to discriminate against any race, if you're black and the boss doesn't like black people, he should be allowed to refuse them work....

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
good point, and employers should be allowed to discriminate against any race, if you're black and the boss doesn't like black people, he should be allowed to refuse them work....
Is there a Muslim gene/race that you seem to be the only one aware of?