Osama bin Laden is dead.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
good news indeed, if it is confirmed as true.

nothing but a thug, a person without a country, as his own didn't want him
any more, pouted because saudi arabia would not let him lead the attack
on kuwait, and requested the americans instead, seems he sat around in
afghanistan with his cronies, and thought up this skeem to kill americans,
which turned out to be '911', even he was surprised at how many people it
actually killed, and giggled like a little boy when chatting with others
about their hyjacking of planes and how it worked so well.

If bushy had of stayed the course in afghanistan instead of jumping around like
a silly child, making big presidential decisions to attack iraq, they would have
captured or killed him years ago, but bushy was just about as immature as bin laden,
and couldn't concentrate on one thing at a time.

bin laden is a mass murdurer, and dead is what he should be, too bad he can't be
killed 300 times.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
ok, so troops are on their way home....cool yeha!
obl's been dead for almost 10yrs.... dont let the us of g and the media suck ya in once again.....what did shrub say...fool me once........

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Photo of dead 'Osama' reported to be found on website from last December???????????

Tags:

Webmaster's Commentary:

Well, I am no expert, but it looks to me from the date stamps on this web page like the picture blasted all over Pakistan TV of the 'Osama' that was killed today ...

... might be a photo that was floating around the internet for the last few months! And it appears to be photoshopped!
Here is the real Osama from about 15 years ago.

Now flip it left to right...

And compare the lower half with today's photo of the dead 'Osama'!

There are other signs of photoshop as well, such as blurred edges on the beard and an obvious difference in sharpness between the eyes and the mouth, It looks like someone took a dead body and pasted the real Obama's mouth onto it to make it look more like him. Did Obama just fall for a dirty trick by Pakistan's ISI? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
good news indeed, if it is confirmed as true.

nothing but a thug, a person without a country, as his own didn't want him
any more, pouted because saudi arabia would not let him lead the attack
on kuwait, and requested the americans instead, seems he sat around in
afghanistan with his cronies, and thought up this skeem to kill americans,
which turned out to be '911', even he was surprised at how many people it
actually killed, and giggled like a little boy when chatting with others
about their hyjacking of planes and how it worked so well.

If bushy had of stayed the course in afghanistan instead of jumping around like
a silly child, making big presidential decisions to attack iraq, they would have
captured or killed him years ago, but bushy was just about as immature as bin laden,
and couldn't concentrate on one thing at a time.

bin laden is a mass murdurer, and dead is what he should be, too bad he can't be
killed 300 times.

I'd say that is excellent news.......................wondering how many of the nuts against capital punishment will come out of the woodwork! :lol:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Re: Osama Bin Laden Killed, Obama Says

They should have brought him in alive.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006

Great news, except that it makes little difference in the overall scheme of things. OBL hasn't been relevant in nearly a decade..

Capturing him alive would have been an opportunity to answer many questions. Finding him in a well to do neighborhood an hour north of Islamabad near an elite Pakistani military academy raises new questions about Pakistan authorities....
That Mr. bin Laden was hiding not in the remote rugged, lawless, tribal areas along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border but rather in a sizable city barely an hour’s drive north of Islamabad – in an imposing house with high walls built in 2005 – will make it very hard for Pakistan to sustain the claim that it knew nothing about his whereabouts. Abbotabad, a city of 120,000 is home to an elite Pakistani military academy.
Bin Laden’s death ends hunt for most wanted man but not the tensions - The Globe and Mail

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Will the first statement our PM makes be about a 'mission complete' status being reached and the troops are already on their way home, with some R&R in Syria for about 6 months?

I assume Obama also made a similar statement about the withdrawal and let Turkey provide security in Syria.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB

Since he was the main point of this war now everyone can lay down their weapons and go home

:roll:

Are things really so simple in your world?

The reason for our (Canadian/US/NATO) troops being in Afghanistan is that Al Qaeda used it as a staging/training/refuge area for their world wide operations. Once we can be sure that this will not happen again, we can bring everyone home. That means getting rid of the Taliban/groups who support those types of activities and helping rebuild the country (as we promised after the Soviets invaded and we used Afghanis as proxies to wage war on them)... which isn't something that can occur over night. Its a long term thing. Killing Osama bin Laden isn't the be-all and end-all.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

That's for 9/11 jerk.

Why do you think they are in Afghanistan jerk because of 9/11. TheAmericans went into that country to catch Bin Laden untill they got greedy and decided to occupy the country for a possible future American Territory

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006

I find the story of no body extremely unlikely. For all we know OBL was killed years ago and all they have is a little DNA, or they caught him alive, this is a cover story and OBL is at a black site torture chamber right now. They could have found someone with the misfortune of resembling OBL.

I'll wait to judge the evidence as its revealed. Since the Americans carried out this operation, I'd expect their evidence to be conclusive. Until then I'm skeptical.

Last edited:

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I find the story of no body extremely unlikely. For all we know OBL was killed years ago and all they have is a little DNA, or they caught him alive, this is a cover story and OBL is at a black site torture chamber right now. They could have found someone with the misfortune of resembling OBL.

I'll wait to judge the evidence as its revealed. Since the Americans carried out this operation, I'd expect their evidence to be conclusive. Until then I'm skeptical.

Unlikely OBL looks just like he did years ago and died with a similar expression on his face as a photo. Who took this picture again? The image probably has no important link to what happened yesterday in Pakistan.

I heard they were going to do that and hope they did. On the bottom being fed on.
BS.

Nearly all Americans wanted a parade from central park down to ground zero where you could symbolically stone the devil. The parade supply industry and New York street vendors must be angry they were denied their pound of flesh. It could have been bigger than the Royal Wedding. Faux News could have dragged this event out for months.

Something smells extremely fishy here.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I've got to thinking that the reason we were in Afghanistan in the first place is now deceased, we should starting pulling the troops out- get them home and out of harms way.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Really puts into perspective that a whole nation brought itself to its knees to catch 1 guy.