Illegal aliens entering Canada from U.S: Wikileaks

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Illegal aliens entering Canada from U.S: Wikileaks - CTV News

VANCOUVER — American politicians have long believed that Canada is a gateway for illegal immigrants, but an internal U.S. consular memo suggests the gate may be swinging the other way.

A recent cable released by online whistleblower Wikileaks says immigrants are living illegally for several years in the U.S. first, and then crossing into Canada and trying to frequently gain legal status in Vancouver.

U.S. consul in Vancouver Phillip Chicola writes in a cable to the White House that immigrants show up in Canada with new passports and different names to cover up previous orders of removal or unlawful presence in America.

Authorities in both countries have long referred to their boundary as being the longest unfortified border in the world.

But U.S. officials have previously accused Canada of being an easy stepping stone for illegal aliens to get into the States.

B.C. immigration expert Don DeVoretz says U.S. politicians have often thought of Canada as their back door for waiting terrorists.

So much for being the "Greatest Country in the World"

Even their illegal immigrants don't want to stay :lol:

Now, can we even expect anybody in the US to do anything about this situation?

They shook their fists and raged about how the 9/11 terrorists came into their country via Canada, they raged about Marc Emery mailing some seeds across into their country & demanded our country to ship him off to spend years in jail there.... they're constantly parroting how bad & corrupt our nation is when it comes to border security & immigration...... when in fact more criminals from the US are stopped coming into Canada then those coming into the US from Canada.

Does this mean we can use this Wikileak to beat them over the head with their own crap for once & sh*t in ther chicken soup for a change?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Let's get this straight.

First Wikileaks and Julian whatshisname are bad and evil but now CTV is cashing in on the information?

For **** sakes.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Illegal aliens entering Canada from U.S: Wikileaks - CTV News

So much for being the "Greatest Country in the World"

Even their illegal immigrants don't want to stay :lol:

Now, can we even expect anybody in the US to do anything about this situation?

They shook their fists and raged about how the 9/11 terrorists came into their country via Canada, they raged about Marc Emery mailing some seeds across into their country & demanded our country to ship him off to spend years in jail there.... they're constantly parroting how bad & corrupt our nation is when it comes to border security & immigration...... when in fact more criminals from the US are stopped coming into Canada then those coming into the US from Canada.

Does this mean we can use this Wikileak to beat them over the head with their own crap for once & sh*t in ther chicken soup for a change?

Stop your bleeping whining... you're like a little girl Prax.

Waaaa.... the US is doing this.... waaa waaa.... the US is doing that... waaa waaaa waaa.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
The CBC had a special on this a few months ago. It seems that the main point of entry is along the Quebec-New Brunswick border, and the Americans (surprise surprise) are doing almost nothing to stop it.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The CBC had a special on this a few months ago. It seems that the main point of entry is along the Quebec-New Brunswick border, and the Americans (surprise surprise) are doing almost nothing to stop it.

Yet when Arizona tries to stop them on the Mexican border some of you go nuts.

I guess you're aren't as welcoming and open as you like to portray yourself.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Since CTV and various other news outlets reaping the benfits of Wikileaks, they should be defending Asange and Manning kid.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Stop your bleeping whining... you're like a little girl Prax.

Waaaa.... the US is doing this.... waaa waaa.... the US is doing that... waaa waaaa waaa.

I'm only providing the information and my own opinion about said topic.

You're the only one in here whining, as you once again didn't even bother to contribute anything to a topic other then to b*tch and moan about others pointing out your own country's failures.

In fact, for the last number of months, that's all I've seen you do in here.... moan and whine when people aren't suck-holing your wonderful nation and then toss out petty little insults like calling someone a little girl because you can't think of anything better.

EagleSmack, the self-appointed defender of the United States against people on the internet.

You must be very proud :roll:

Yet when Arizona tries to stop them on the Mexican border some of you go nuts.

I guess you're aren't as welcoming and open as you like to portray yourself.

Waaaa..... us americans are hypocrites... Waaaa.

The point of this whole thing is that for years we've heard your idiot politicians and officials bashing Canada, how horrible our immigration policies are, and that we don't do enough to reduce the crimes and issues in your own country from people jumping the border illegally..... when in fact it would seem that your own problems are created by yourselves and even better is that the problems in our country you guys finger point at as being the root cause of your problems..... are created by yourselves and your own slack ass immigration policies.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and here you come along to whine and moan some more about more problems, flaws & fuk-ups your country has created that still seem to be our fault.

Brilliant.

Oh wait a minute, you're not whining and moaning about those problems..... you're just in here whining and moaning about others commenting negatively towards your precious little country while not contributing anything to the discussion other then trolling.

My mistake :lol:

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Just remember those spy drones are always watching you, why should we care if Mexicans and Central Americans want to go to Canada. You keep saying how well your unemployment rate is.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

I assume you mean the Maine - Quebec/NB border, and there was a women recently found guilty of smuggling illegal immigrants into Canada there.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm only providing the information and my own opinion about said topic.

You're the only one in here whining, as you once again didn't even bother to contribute anything to a topic other then to b*tch and moan about others pointing out your own country's failures.

In fact, for the last number of months, that's all I've seen you do in here.... moan and whine when people aren't suck-holing your wonderful nation and then toss out petty little insults like calling someone a little girl because you can't think of anything better.

EagleSmack, the self-appointed defender of the United States against people on the internet.

You must be very proud :roll:

Waaaa..... us americans are hypocrites... Waaaa.

The point of this whole thing is that for years we've heard your idiot politicians and officials bashing Canada, how horrible our immigration policies are, and that we don't do enough to reduce the crimes and issues in your own country from people jumping the border illegally..... when in fact it would seem that your own problems are created by yourselves and even better is that the problems in our country you guys finger point at as being the root cause of your problems..... are created by yourselves and your own slack ass immigration policies.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and here you come along to whine and moan some more about more problems, flaws & fuk-ups your country has created that still seem to be our fault.

Brilliant.

Oh wait a minute, you're not whining and moaning about those problems..... you're just in here whining and moaning about others commenting negatively towards your precious little country while not contributing anything to the discussion other then trolling.

My mistake :lol:

Whining again eh? Another long useless Prax babble based solely on jealousy of what you aren't.

Didn't your chick lead you by the nose to Australia? Still seeking that identity huh. :)

The point of this whole thing is that for years we've heard your idiot politicians and officials bashing Canada

Really? Prax... we don't give a care about what Canada does. Really we don't. I know you scour the news looking to see if the US are paying attention but we really aren't.

Sorry.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Really? Prax... we don't give a care about what Canada does. Really we don't. I know you scour the news looking to see if the US are paying attention but we really aren't. Sorry.

Seems your congress is rather concerned about what we don't do though. How many still think the terrorists came from Canada? As your dollar becomes devalued, other countries start looking more attractive. I am quite certain that should Canada take a interest in another country, America would become a stalker.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Seems your congress is rather concerned about what we don't do though. How many still think the terrorists came from Canada? As your dollar becomes devalued, other countries start looking more attractive. I am quite certain that should Canada take a interest in another country, America would become a stalker.

I'm sure they are more concerned about other things. I've not heard a thing about any of this.

Let me guess, another country like... hmmm... China? Are you one of those who wants to chase the Chinese around with your pants around your ankles?

I did hear on NPR that more and more Canadians are crossing the border to shop as they can buy more down here. ;)