Glen Beck- Wackos R Us - Gonzo

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Glen Beck -Wackos R Us - Gonzo

Well he is gone - They guy who can tie anything to Nazi's, Commies and any conspiracy is Gonzo.

To say he is Wacked would be to put it mildly -

He reminds me of a truism that my parents taught me - Be wary of a reformed (Insert anything here) as they are zealots on the move.

His behavior went from erratic to completely unhinged.

ARI RABIN-HAVT,executive vice president of Media Matters, on why he believes TV star Glenn Beck is ending his Fox News show later this year

And we have on this Forum adherents to the Beck Philosophy of Crackers, Totally Freaking Crackers.

Of course they use Nut Butter on those Nut Bar Crackers.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ah Goobs, you gone and called Jack nut butter. I'm surprised he hasn't come to Glen's defense.

I always thought Beck represented the true face of the Christina right in America. I bet if anybody checked, they would find tea bags where his scrotum should be.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
The Daily Show and Colbert Report are going to miss Glen Beck. He was their best source of material.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Beck is like a bad smell. He will be very difficult to get rid of. I am certain he will rise again from some rubbish heap.

What I found amusing about his dismissal was the criticism from some of his FOX colleagues that Beck's ludicrous comments were undermining their credibility. FOX news has credibility?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Who is replacing the ones like Keith Olbermann and Glen Beck? Is this where all the kissing up Dennis Miller has been doing since 9/11 finally pays off big for him?

All the ones getting fired should go internet with Helen Thomas as the host/mascot for netradio.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
He was undermining FOX give me a break they are all nuts he should not be allowed to
leave there it would be a shame to spoil more than one network

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Is this a way to break a contract and keep getting a paycheck? (for not being able to change networks until the contract runs it's course)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Beck is like a bad smell. He will be very difficult to get rid of. I am certain he will rise again from some rubbish heap.

What I found amusing about his dismissal was the criticism from some of his FOX colleagues that Beck's ludicrous comments were undermining their credibility. FOX news has credibility?

Strange...everywhere I read that his contract ends at the end of the year???

Glenn Beck Leaves Fox, Pins Hopes On His Brand : NPR

Must be true ...it's on NPR ;-)

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Strange...everywhere I read that his contract ends at the end of the year???

Glenn Beck Leaves Fox, Pins Hopes On His Brand : NPR

Must be true ...it's on NPR ;-)

It's the old question. Did he go willingly or was he pushed? According to various sources his core audience share was in decline and 400 sponsors had withdrawn their support. That is enough for most media honchos to give anyone the heave-ho.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
It's the old question. Did he go willingly or was he pushed? According to various sources his core audience share was in decline and 400 sponsors had withdrawn their support. That is enough for most media honchos to give anyone the heave-ho.

Radio stations were dropping his program from their content as well.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Beck may be gone but that leaves the door wide open for others to fill the highly popular genre. He has proven the market is there. So which nut job is next?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He does echo the 'official propaganda though'. Why would they be interviewing a comedian for a news story anyway?