Is Fukushima About to Blow?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

I'm flattered! Well we can chat anytime then.

Hate to dissapoint you but my Master can spell better you an ****tard, .......... damn, now I have to repent and it's not even 10AM. How many 'new Christians' do you think before the waters and wind and radiation swept away? That would mean for for you the Canary Islands are the closest source of salvation, .......... maybe..........

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

How many 'new Christians' do you think before the waters and wind and radiation swept away?

I'm not sure how to answer this. Probably because it doesn't make sense.

Quote:

That would mean for for you the Canary Islands are the closest source of salvation, .......... maybe..........

Did you take your meds this morning?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I guess with all the mayhem and destruction from the tornados in the South, that one has moved to the back burner.

Odd that the US is doing drills for a quake that could go all the way from the GOM to the Great Lakes. Course to do that the expanding earth theory would have to be more right than wrong. At least along that fault-line the (cool) magma is in a downward flow so there may not be upwelling flows that happen under volcanoes. Last time that area truly let loose the Canadian Shield was formed in one flow (more rather than less) but that took an event that created the Hudson's Bay in one big collision (moon building days)
Kind of hard to move before you know where the safe-zone is though. With the Pacific and Atlantic plates floating on some rising and sinking magma plumes. That is the mechanism that would see quakes in that area the best case for them would be rising and spreading at a slower rate than the oceanic plates.

Mayhem would still seem to be in our future, having a mile-wide twister this early in the year (from what I read) might be tied into a somewhat delayed spring which sets the winds for sending down slightly cooler air than on an 'average year', not a big deal if the GOM is cooler also, it doesn't appear to be that way, ......... all this radiation stuff might come in handy should a power plant go into scram and not restart as planned, that seems to happening in Japan, is it worth following events to find the errors made and not commit the same ones, (in terms of the well being of the general public that is much closer to home)

If that was important there would be threads already. We do get winds from Japan then I'm going to find out what the **** can/cannot do. Cataracts might be the first 'disease' and if you can't see you will die. Canada can't treat 20 million cases but if I can delay getting them by wearing glasses that have a foam seal to the face the we could treat 20 million by making sure everybody has access to that product. Just as some public places have hand sanitizers perhaps eye-wash stands might be advisable if you are dealing with glowing dust.

Quote: Originally Posted by DickView Post

Spoken like a true Dick. lol

MHz

I'm not sure how to answer this. Probably because it doesn't make sense.
Did you take your meds this morning?

It was a poor attempt to take off on the theory that war creates many 'new Christians' when real bombs are falling in a real war. If you can't grasp letter perfect statements I won't expect your to 'solve' any 'errors'.
It was laundry and dishes if you must know.

From the vids I've seen recently a child running from a bomb strike looks just as terrified as a child in any of the disaster areas going on.

MHz
Are the big pic some way to make up for being a small Dick? I would be impressed more if they were original art works. This is as old as the Dr. Phill phone pranks, with the exception they were sometimes funny.

search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-b...0110428a7.html (external - login to view)
Last edited by MHz; Apr 30th, 2011 at 01:16 PM..

Stretch
TEPCO now confirms nuclear meltdown in Fukushima reactor No. 1 (external - login to view)

MHz
Did you read the the whole # 4 building is starting to 'lean'?

Stretch

Did you read the the whole # 4 building is starting to 'lean'?

yep, saw that too

darkbeaver
^ (external - login to view) May 12 09:48

Comparison Of Censored And Uncensored Japan Fukushima Nuclear Radiation Fallout Forecast (external - login to view)

falsepretenses
This nuke power is a nightmare,along with DU ordinance....Firstly, Army Personnel are having warped babies,then Iraqis are having warped babies. Now everyone in Canada and the States is going to have warped babies. Check Nuke Scientist Leuren Moret on YouTube.. Crops, fish,rainwater, well water, seawater,airstream- all getting the blowback

. She warned them in Japan. Why arent we thinking Solar? -Nuke is like Herpes- it just keeps going.

darkbeaver
I think we're all dead already. It may take a while but I think we been dosed real bad. Big pharma will save us.

They say the meltdowns cannot be contained in any way and that the only thing that can be done is to continue to flood.

falsepretenses
The faultline you refer to is called the new Madrid:
explained here:

YouTube - 2012-Extinction-Doomsday-Prophecies-Proved-By-Scientistsflv

Fast forward 10 minutes if you dont need the 5 minute sermon-
Exactly as you say, right up into the Boston area.

Angstrom
For Some good information about why Nuclear plants don't blow up like Bombs

YouTube - Nukes 2of6 Critical Mass and the Gun Design Nuke

YouTube - Nukes 3of6 The Implosion Bomb and Uranium Enrichment

Worth the time cause I know what to fear and what to not fear after this

lone wolf
Thanks for the laugh MHz.... Hudson Bay?

MHz
The round shape sure suggests one event, was the Canadian Shield 'one pour'?
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Thanks for the laugh MHz.... Hudson Bay?

I have no idea why I keep trying tp pawn that area off, first it was to the GOM crowd that the spill affected (and still is). I think it would make a great stocked and maintained fish pond. Cod the size of Tuna without Monsanto, tastes a tad like wheat though.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

only thing that can be done is to continue to flood.

Without ever being able to recirculate because the water has impurities, as it is the water now picks up radiation and transfers it to metals along it's exit path, that ends up being enough that the pipes start heading up just by themselves, .... need I say more?

Quote: Originally Posted by StretchView Post

yep, saw that too

Some web cam has been capturing huge escapes of 'steam' in the dead of night. May not have to worry about 4 falling over before all the people have to abandon the entire site. #4 also holds MOX rods, a lot of them.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/8509502/Nuclear-meltdown-at-Fukushima-plant.html
(external - login to view)
Last edited by MHz; May 12th, 2011 at 06:33 PM..

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by falsepretensesView Post

This nuke power is a nightmare,along with DU ordinance....Firstly, Army Personnel are having warped babies,then Iraqis are having warped babies. Now everyone in Canada and the States is going to have warped babies. Check Nuke Scientist Leuren Moret on YouTube.. Crops, fish,rainwater, well water, seawater,airstream- all getting the blowback

. She warned them in Japan. Why arent we thinking Solar? -Nuke is like Herpes- it just keeps going.

DU Ordinance... don't make me laugh.

BTW... has it been a few hours yet?

MHz

BTW... has it been a few hours yet?

No, you can return to your celebration, after all nobody would lie about this event, or would they ................????

(NaturalNews) TEPCO has now publicly admitted it wasn't telling the truth about the severity of the damage to Fukushima reactor No. 1. We're now being told..................

EagleSmack

No, you can return to your celebration, after all nobody would lie about this event, or would they ................????

(NaturalNews) TEPCO has now publicly admitted it wasn't telling the truth about the severity of the damage to Fukushima reactor No. 1. We're now being told..................

Geez, I'm just asking.

MHz
Nothing to see here, move along, it is always 11:59. lol If #4 falls over should we notify you? Who was to know slumped fuel rods is a whole different ballgame than melted ones, ............. or is it?????

EagleSmack

Nothing to see here, move along, it is always 11:59. lol If #4 falls over should we notify you? Who was to know slumped fuel rods is a whole different ballgame than melted ones, ............. or is it?????

I just want to know if its been a few hours... since March.

MHz
I'm still waiting for you to define 'blow'? I hit the stop button as soon as the first roof obtained aircraft altitude.

EagleSmack

I'm still waiting for you to define 'blow'? I hit the stop button as soon as the first roof obtained aircraft altitude.

You know... doomsday... the end of the world... the stuff you guys YEARN for.

This "disaster" just isn't living up to the hype ya'll were hoping for was it?

falsepretenses
It's a horrible event- Too bad it happened- I'd like to see a healthy peaceful existance...

EagleSmack
Simply horrible... I mean... I mean just look at the... at the...

errrr...

MHz

This "disaster" just isn't living up to the hype ya'll were hoping for was it?

You mean it isn't living up to that for you in Boston, therefore it isn't a disaster for anybody. Must be awesome to have the world revolve around you.

Stretch

YouTube - The Bob Tuskin Show39s Nuclear Special A Scary Situation

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

Molten radioactive fuel caused new water leakage at Fukushima (external - login to view)

Tags:
  • FUKUSHIMA DISASTER (external - login to view)
The operator of the troubled Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan revealed the damage to one of the reactors is worse than had previously been thought.
­Tokyo Electric Power Co., which operates the Fukushima-1 power plant, said it discovered that molten nuclear fuel burned through the walls of reactor No. 1 early on in the crisis.
Webmaster's Commentary:

There are two implications of this story. The first and most obvious is that this confirms a melt-down and a burn through of the pressure vessel of reactor #1. And if they are pumping water in and it is going someplace else, then containment is breached as well. The second implication is more subtle and in the long run, potentially more serious. Although numerous observers suggested there had been a burn through from the secondary indications, this is the first official confirmation of an event which appears to have happened several weeks ago. What this tells us is that TEPCO and Japan still do not have an accurate understanding of what is going on in those buildings, and that the situation could be much worse than what has been officially confirmed.
As I said on my radio show, what makes this event terrifying is the awareness that TEPCO, Japan, General Electric, the US Government, and the US media, are failing to be truthful and honest with the public. We are free to imagine the worst possible outcome of this disaster, and as today's admission makes clear, the worst that we imagine may very well be exactly what has happened!

EagleSmack

You mean it isn't living up to that for you in Boston, therefore it isn't a disaster for anybody. Must be awesome to have the world revolve around you.

I'm just saying. This "disaster" never really got off the ground like you were all longing for. That is why you need to go to Youtube to get "home videos" of this.

MHz
Perhaps the real disaster at the moment is who has been fibbing to who is 'leaking out', all to make it (falsely) appear to be less than what it actually is.
Bye

EagleSmack

Perhaps the real disaster at the moment is who has been fibbing to who is 'leaking out', all to make it (falsely) appear to be less than what it actually is.
Bye

Well you need SOME type of disaster for this. The prefered disaster just isn't panning out.

Adios!

darkbeaver

Well you need SOME type of disaster for this. The prefered disaster just isn't panning out.

Adios!

Gday smack, I have gathered from your dialogue that in addition to an innocent non belief in conspiracy you also do not believe in disasters or cataclysm in general unless the event happens in the USA and is officially certified by that disasters government. There have not been many hours at all since your funny question. Many people will wish for even those few minutes some day soon. Smarten up man next you'll deny starvation and disease and war.