Do you think that 4 North Korean defectors should be returned?

Do you think that 4 North Korean defectors should be returned?

• They should be returned

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • They should not be returned

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010

[FONT=&#44404]Last month, 31 North Korean defectors were swept away to South Korea. 4 people of them expressed to live in South Korea. But North Korea didn't believe that and want to bring back them all. Last Week North Korea government eventually insisted that the 4 people have to talk with family face to face.(I think there is no one to leave if they meet their family, this is North Korea's cunning strategy) They have made an unreasonable demand until now. This kind of demand isn't even in an international usage & common senses. So, South Korea made a plan to show the video that can verify their testimony or the testimony of a neutral nation's representative who met those people in person. Their decision to live in South Korea was verified by an U.N court of inquiry and The Court investigated all members in person and North Korea received the result directly from it. a political protection and political exile, disposal of defectors are belong to sovereignty. There is no case like North Korea. I'm so worried whether North Korea has an ulterior purpose.(This case can provide a reason to provocate). I hope they can live in South Korea as soon as possible without diplomatic conflicts. At least, they can be free without worries for food. [/FONT]

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
Let's bring them to Canada! Even though our Government is crock full of Stalinists who want total control over our lives; having Korean Stalinists would just make things more exciting and interesting and diverse.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Well, if draft dodgers who venture into Canada need to be returned then others who do the same should suffer the same fate. Since the government here punished those who left then other governments should have that same right to punish their citizens.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Well, if draft dodgers who venture into Canada need to be returned then others who do the same should suffer the same fate. Since the government here punished those who left then other governments should have that same right to punish their citizens.

You really are a drooling moron, aren't you?

The United States is our ally, involved in the same struggle we are, and those idiots that stream across the border joined the US military voluntarily.

Now, if you can't tell the difference between that and the situation of a North Korean soldier.....well, then you probably are incapable of feeding yourself.

Or you are simpy trolling.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
''You really are a drooling moron, aren't you?''

No buffoon - you are. In order for a law to have validity it must be applied on a uniform basis as we have discussed enough times on this forum.

Do your homework and earn some brownie points.

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
These North Koreans will make fine RCMP officers in British Columbia; just give em' a couple of batons!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

No buffoon - you are. In order for a law to have validity it must be applied on a uniform basis as we have discussed enough times on this forum.

Sens a US deserter back to the USA and he gets a few MONTHS in a lovely jail with three squares a day, and is released into the loving arms of his friends and family.

Send a North Korean back........and he gets a bullet in the head.....as does his friends and family.

Now please, try and tell me that is the same thing.......

Not that you could tell crap from caviar.......

The law is an ass.

Last edited:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Well, genius - this is what you do: develop some b@lls, take up guns, and fight the powers that be if you don't like the government. Just in case your brains are stuck up your stinkhole, this is what patriotic people are doing in Egypt, Tunisia, and Libya. They love their country and their freedom, so they fight for it. Our Founding Fathers did the same here.

So where are the same '' liberators'' in North Korea? Well, low and behold - the majority in that country support their government. Therefore, a handful of malcontents have no business complaining about their country since their view is so insignificant compared to the rest of the population. If that isn't good enough for you, go develop some b@lls of your own, organize your own militia, go over there, and ''liberate'' North Koreans for their good. Let's see how far you get with that, hero.

------------------------------------------------------

''[FONT=&#44404]I'm so worried whether North Korea has an ulterior purpose''

How do you know if these ''defectors'' aren't thieves or drug dealers? How do you know if they ''escaped'' because they are running away from the consequences of their crimes?

The government of North Korea is entitled to impose retribution if any of this is true. Same for any and every other government.
[/FONT]

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
How many of the East German defectors were spies? Practically none, we had our own traitors and some of those East Germans had forged passports and convincing accents.

If North Korea wanted spies in Canada than they do what they're already doing, send them on a forged Chinese passport and purchase a million dollar home somewhere in the Lowermainland.

An increasing trend with a Canadian and British passport is that it's losing a lot of its value as a result of the above.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Well, genius - this is what you do: develop some b@lls, take up guns, and fight the powers that be if you don't like the government. Just in case your brains are stuck up your stinkhole, this is what patriotic people are doing in Egypt, Tunisia, and Libya. They love their country and their freedom, so they fight for it. Our Founding Fathers did the same here.

So where are the same '' liberators'' in North Korea? Well, low and behold - the majority in that country support their government. Therefore, a handful of malcontents have no business complaining about their country since their view is so insignificant compared to the rest of the population. If that isn't good enough for you, go develop some b@lls of your own, organize your own militia, go over there, and ''liberate'' North Koreans for their good. Let's see how far you get with that, hero.

------------------------------------------------------

''[FONT=&#44404]I'm so worried whether North Korea has an ulterior purpose''[/FONT]

[FONT=&#44404]How do you know if these ''defectors'' aren't thieves or drug dealers? How do you know if they ''escaped'' because they are running away from the consequences of their crimes?

[FONT=&#44404]The government of North Korea is entitled to impose retribution if any of this is true. Same for any and every other government.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

First of all, the word is spelled "Baals." :)

Secondly, meet a friend of mine: Juche Girl: Dear Leader most handsome leader ^_^ :)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Gopher I realize you are a little slow but do you not know the difference between a "draft dodger" and a "deserter"?

There is no draft. The Draft Dodgers who did venture to Canada were pardoned in the late 70's and were welcomed back years ago.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada

The United States is our ally, involved in the same struggle we are, and those idiots that stream across the border joined the US military voluntarily.

Now, if you can't tell the difference between that and the situation of a North Korean soldier.....well, then you probably are incapable of feeding yourself.

What struggles you moron? The only struggles the U.S has is keeping it's foreign puppet dictatorships in power while it's economy crumbles to Chinese supremacy.
Hails

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
What struggles you moron? The only struggles the U.S has is keeping it's foreign puppet dictatorships in power while it's economy crumbles to Chinese supremacy.
Hails

You know, the country that protected the lovelies that flew planes into the WTC, killing 24 Canadians and 2500 plus others? The guys that like to starve women, destroy ancient artwork, throw acid in schoolgirls' faces....that bunch.

As for Chinese supremacy.........don't bet on it.

But you had best pray it never happens.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

The US may be your ally but they are definitely not mine.

We are involved inthe same stuggle but to define that: it is the struggle of the average working class against the tyrannical rule of the rich and their politician puppets.

You, I think are referring to the struggle of the tyrants to control the rest of the world and enslave its entire population while raping the land and sea for natural resources.

I welcome into Canada all those US soldiers with consience enough to remove themselves from being the position of aiding in the imperialistic take-over of the planet by the american bankers and oilmen. They volunteered to protect their country...not invade another for profit.

I heartily encourage to go and join the cause of your allies in Afghanistan or Iraq and hope you find yourself in close proximity of some IED. After your arms and legs have been amputated, if you survive, you will then be incapable of feeding yourself and I will not be holding the spoon for you!!!

You know, the country that protected the lovelies that flew planes into the WTC, killing 24 Canadians and 2500 plus others? The guys that like to starve women, destroy ancient artwork, throw acid in schoolgirls' faces....that bunch.
QUOTE]

If you have not yet figured it out. There was more behind 9/11 than a few persons of arab decsent.

How is it that the FBI managed to find the passport of Mohammed Atta, the 'lead hijacker', (he was in the front of the plane remember) amongst the destruction in pristine condition but they were unable to recover even a trace of the 'black boxes' that are stashed away in the tail?

Why did a reporter for BBC stand on camera stating the first tower had collapsed when in the background you could clearly see both towers standing there? The first tower fell 14 minutes after she reported it.

Why is it that all experts in the field have the opinion that tower 7 dropped exactly as they would have planned it in a controlled demolition?

And, by the way, if these horrible people you describe had all the armies would you ike them invading here and installing their theocratic rule upon you?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

We are involved inthe same stuggle but to define that: it is the struggle of the average working class against the tyrannical rule of the rich and their politician puppets.

You, I think are referring to the struggle of the tyrants to control the rest of the world and enslave its entire population while raping the land and sea for natural resources.

I welcome into Canada all those US soldiers with consience enough to remove themselves from being the position of aiding in the imperialistic take-over of the planet by the american bankers and oilmen. They volunteered to protect their country...not invade another for profit.

I heartily encourage to go and join the cause of your allies in Afghanistan or Iraq and hope you find yourself in close proximity of some IED. After your arms and legs have been amputated, if you survive, you will then be incapable of feeding yourself and I will not be holding the spoon for you!!!

Okay.....you get the full Monty.

Sonny, at night, before you go to bed, you should fall on your knees and thank God that, if there is to be one super-power, it is the United States. Not that they are perfect, far, far from it. Not that they are without serious problems, the growing gap between rich and poor and their refusal to tax the former being part of that...........but :

Consider the alternative: China.

Oh, perhaps you like having your church burned to the ground, and your pastor disappeared because he has not been government approved. Or perhaps you enjoy watching your neighbours disappear because they belong to an odd religious sect..........or maybe you would like to join a non-gov't approved group, top discover yourself in a prison, awaiting the executioner's bullet, your kidneys already ripped out and for sale on the open market.

Want to protest? Well, I hope you don't mind tanks rolling over your face.

Foreign policy? How about being one of the 1 million plus Tibetans murdered by the Chinese.

You have NO idea how lucky you are.

And the struggle we are in is against a lunatic cult that follow a long-dead war mongering pedophile.....these people throw acid in the faces of little girls for the crime of going to school...........they protected those that planned and executed an attack on our allies that outdid the "day of infamy" the attack on Pearl Harbour.....and we settled that with nukes.

As for the unethical cowards that leave the military they voluntarily joined, in violation of the solemn oath they voluntarily took.......they are scum, we don't want them. If they were truely interested in making a political statement, they would stand in place, say "I will not go", and serve out the few months in detention that are routinely handed out to those who will not serve........and have made a statement. That I could respect.....but to run away with your tail between your legs, and whine and cry and defamate your country from a foreign land....disgusting!!!! Out with them.

I wouldn't want you holding my spoon, were I a wounded veteran....you would not be worthy of the task.

If you have not yet figured it out. There was more behind 9/11 than a few persons of arab decsent.

How is it that the FBI managed to find the passport of Mohammed Atta, the 'lead hijacker', (he was in the front of the plane remember) amongst the destruction in pristine condition but they were unable to recover even a trace of the 'black boxes' that are stashed away in the tail?

Why did a reporter for BBC stand on camera stating the first tower had collapsed when in the background you could clearly see both towers standing there? The first tower fell 14 minutes after she reported it.

Why is it that all experts in the field have the opinion that tower 7 dropped exactly as they would have planned it in a controlled demolition?

And, by the way, if these horrible people you describe had all the armies would you ike them invading here and installing their theocratic rule upon you?

OMG! Another idiot has broken into the nurse's station on the Psychiatric ward and is using their computer........

Listen, read the following. Pay close attention to the required preparation for the CD of this building, that was ONE THIRD the size of one of the WTC towers........and was the largest ever done in 1998.

This is a link with no connection to 9-11, it is a professional statement of a controled CD...........

J.L. Hudson Department Store | Controlled Demolition, Inc.

BTW, CD of buildings causes them to fall from the ground UP, not the top DOWN.

(Insert rolled eyes here)

Put it to rest, Sonny, the idea that the WTC were CD is completely ludicrous.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka

Uh North Korea would have them shot the second they returned to North Korea. I would also suggest that at least 3 generations of those defectors' families are already in camps and/or eliminated, as per DPRK policy.

There IS a world of difference between the two situations and Colpy is completely correct.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Firstly "Sonny"? My last name is not Bono and if that is you in your avatar I think its the other way around kiddo!

I would not 'fall to my knees and thank God' because I don't believe in him/her. The simple proof that God actually existed would be the cessation of all this agression and oppression around the world so don't try to invoke some religious crap on me! This also means you are quite welcome to burn down all the churches and redistribute the more than 100 trillion dollars of wealth retained by the catholic societal crutch you seem to need.

As for the atrocities you speak of so eloquently - I don't agree with any of them and hope they all stop soon but we got a few problems here at home too. Happened to be in supreme court this mornig (as a witness) and got to watch 7 hardworking families have their homes taken away and sold just because your pals in the good ol' USA ruined the global economy and they were now unemployed. If your such a caring human being start paying some of these people's mortgages and feeding their kids. I imagine though that you would have joined all the bankers and realtors in the corner celebrating all the cash that just went in their pockets whle 1 single mother walked out in tears.

"lunatic cult.... war mongering pedophile" - I do have access to the psychiatric reports you obviuosly do so I can't make the call about their mental health and I am unaware of any charges of pedophelia. You got a problem with them marrying girls at 14 or 15 ok, not our current standards but it was very very common in North America right up to the early 1900's. Guess your old grampa was a pedophile too, better hope its not genetic. Unfortunately the war mongering part misses the mark too. The US has been asked many times by radicals and governments alike to remove their politics and armies from the middle east and ignore it all in the name of oil profits.Look at their record outside of WW2. Countries invaded by the US - too many to count - Countries to invade the US - 1 (Canda did but we gave it back as we are prone to do).

Nukes - go ahead, nuke em til they glow and shoot em in the dark eh! Your attitude towards planetary destruction speaks for itself and requires no further comment.

Unethical cowards & scum- does it take more ethics to do a few months in jail and go home to your family or to give up your country and birthrights completely forever? Don't answer, its a rhetorical question. Of course they should also not speak out against their nation from another country, thats only ok for the chinese dissidents or the Dahli Lama you feel such pity for.

The 2 main towers possibly did collapse from the damage of the planes (there is a short interview with some firefighters on scene that said it looked just like a cotrolled demolition), but I said tower 7 which fell hours later and was full of CIA offices. Look up the video and watch all the little explosions go of floor by floor. Also take a good look at who made big money in the days before and after, big winner was the Carlyle group, which has both president Bushes and 2 Bin Ladens on the board. Somehow they knew to dump all their stocks in companies the occupied WTC 10 days before the 'attacks' but did buy a few more american defense contractors with the dough.

Your name calling only enhances my opinion of your close-minded government rhetoric. Like I said before, if you really believe, go join the fight. The US military will still accept you into their army and since they are your heroes in the world you should really remove yourself there.

I will continue to idolize such people as Nelson Mandella and Mohatma Gandhi.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California

QUOTE]

Interesting post. I assume you do not like the war criminal Barack Obama. He is the enemy of humanity.