The Charlie Sheen Train Wreck

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Holy ****! 8O Episode 3: Torpedoes of Truth Part 2, Sheen's Corner Episode 3: Torpedoes of Truth Part 2 March 7th, 2011 wytv on USTREAM. Comedy

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
It's somewhat of a shame when someone voluntarily goes off into lala land.

What did I read on another forum: How much cocaine did Charlie Sheen snort? Enough to kill two and a half men.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
An entertainment reporter was asked about a rumour that someone else (forgotten the name) might take over Sheen's spot on the show. The reporter said he asked the actor if the show had approached him. The actor replied (paraphrased) 'there is no truth to that, however I can confirm that Martin Sheen did ask me to be his son'.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Embrace the madness Charlie... embrace the Rock Star life!

Soon you will join the procession of movie stars and rock stars that went to the grave in a deluge of drugs and alcohol.

John Belushi
Jimi Hendrix
Janice Joplin
Chris Farley
River Pheonix

etc. etc.

There's always room for one more Chuck!

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Whenever someone steps up to the ledge there are always A-Holes that will yell jump.

I hope some stops him before kills himself.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Whenever someone steps up to the ledge there are always A-Holes that will yell jump.

I hope some stops him before kills himself.

I would never yell jump, but I don't think he's worth caring about. If his family wants to save him, fine, otherwise, it's all just fodder for his own publicity, and that's what he wants. I wasted too much energy on a family member who loved to get into the self-destructive, self-pitying threatening suicide ****, it's a waste of time and energy to care after a while. It's a game that he's playing, and he knows it. He loves the attention, and until just now, the network loved for him to get the attention.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I would never yell jump, but I don't think he's worth caring about. If his family wants to save him, fine, otherwise, it's all just fodder for his own publicity, and that's what he wants. I wasted too much energy on a family member who loved to get into the self-destructive, self-pitying threatening suicide ****, it's a waste of time and energy to care after a while. It's a game that he's playing, and he knows it. He loves the attention, and until just now, the network loved for him to get the attention.

I am not connected in any way emotionally with Charlie Sheen. He is most definitely spiraling out of control and like others before him he is being enabled by those (including the media) who see him as a way to make money.

I spent the last year dealing with something very much like this and there were times when I wanted to throw up my hands in frustration. I am thankful I didn't, I hope those that truly care about Charlie Sheen intervene to get him help. Everyone loves a train wreck, until your the one standing in the debris field.